Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

I was using both versions in the beginning, but after finding the Autodesk FBX Converter, and XNALara_XPS, I just use Blender 2.49 to convert to .nif.

I'm really sorry for releasing the abomination that is the Green Lantern Movie mesh.  To make it up, here is an Injustice Joker based on Texas Jack's Spy vs. Spy.  He's got a lot of toys to play with, and should be compatible for both  :ff:/ :ffvstr:

He's in the DCEU folder.

OrWolvie1

daglob

Hey, I wasn't complaining about GL. I'm thinking I might re-skin it. I kittbashed a yellow Sinestro.

Podmark

Quote from: detourne_me on May 26, 2016, 01:01:35 PM
"You're probably thinking, "My boyfriend said this was a superhero mesh but that guy in the suit just looks lke a dweeb covered in CGI!" Well, I may be super, but I'm not pretty. And yeah, technically, this is a Green Lantern mesh. But some of the best characters start with a shoddy texture. And that's exactly what this is, a shoddy texture. And to tell it right... I gotta take you back to long before I squeezed this butt into green spandex."

LOL  :D
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

hehe.
Anyway, I should be taking a break from this for a bit.  I've got a pretty busy weekend ahead of me. OrWolvie, I got your message, you can do anything you'd like with anything I release, that's always been my policy. It's pretty much the philosophy of my avatar too, mixing/matching/creating new artwork from other stuff and sharing it. I'll probably get to your requests in a bit.

One last release here, too. It's the Dark Knight Returns skin from Batman: Arkham Knight on Grenadier's Batman_Gren.

This guy is a pretty big download though.  Really high poly, 47megs.  He should be compatible for  :ff: and  :ffvstr:

I wonder about the size of these larger meshes, so I might try to stay with releasing skopes from mobile games, and not the latest consoles.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on May 27, 2016, 06:31:48 AM
hehe.
Anyway, I should be taking a break from this for a bit.  I've got a pretty busy weekend ahead of me. OrWolvie, I got your message, you can do anything you'd like with anything I release, that's always been my policy. It's pretty much the philosophy of my avatar too, mixing/matching/creating new artwork from other stuff and sharing it. I'll probably get to your requests in a bit.

Thanks, DE. I really appreciate it.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on May 26, 2016, 08:22:19 PM
I was using both versions in the beginning, but after finding the Autodesk FBX Converter, and XNALara_XPS, I just use Blender 2.49 to convert to .nif.

Sorry for the late response, but I've been a bit overwhelmed lately.

I'll have to check those two programs out, with 2.49, I'm having issues converting (.dae) into (.Nif) Files or (.Obj) Files, and trying to go back and forth between Blender Versions doesn't work very well either.

deano_ue

are the meshes all one piece or can we select separate pieces

detourne_me

In General? Or are you asking about a specific mesh?  Some of them are in pieces and some of them are a solid piece. I guess it's around 60/40 favouring solid pieces, but I haven't really kept track.

Oh, Also I'm releasing a mix of meshes today:
In the Marvel folder we have Thor and Elektra.
Spoiler

and in the Other section, we have the Prince That Was Promised, Jon Snow, WWE's Dean Ambrose, and From an Anime called Darker Than Black, Hei - I don't know anything about the character, I just love the design.
Spoiler

Podmark

Chinese electric Batman?! Sweet!
And that is a very nice Jon Snow.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on May 31, 2016, 02:29:49 PM
Oh, Also I'm releasing a mix of meshes today:
In the Marvel folder we have Thor and Elektra.
Spoiler

and in the Other section, we have the Prince That Was Promised, Jon Snow, WWE's Dean Ambrose, and From an Anime called Darker Than Black, Hei - I don't know anything about the character, I just love the design.
Spoiler

Sweet! Fantastic job, DE, as always!  :thumbup:

detourne_me

I also added Tintin and Snowy to the Other folder. The meshes are pulled from the ios Tintin game, and Tintin is skoped onto Blackjack, and Snowy is skoped onto Grenadier's Wolf.

detourne_me

Just released a few meshes I did a while back that I forgot to release.  They are:
- MCU_Spider-Man - in his Civil War outfit from Future Fight, based on Jik's Spidey with my own mix of keyframes.
- DCEU_Clark_Kent_V2 - From the iOS Man of Steel Game, based on Gren's Supes
- SW_CW_Aayla_Secura - A Twilek Jedi from the Clone Wars cartoon, based on Gren's Sif
Available here!

detourne_me

Just added everybody's favorite Mon Calamari, Admiral Ackbar!

here!

Podmark

Wait a second...I have a bad feeling about this...it might be...it is...IT'S A TRAP!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

How about some Tolkien-y goodness?
I've just created a new LOTR folder here!
You can find the following:
Spoiler
Keep in mind there's some warping due to some meshes being placed in different static positions.  I hope to update the folder with other Middle Earth heroes and villains, too.

EDIT:
And here's 6 more Star Wars meshes, too.
Spoiler
All available in the main Star Wars folder.

spydermann93

:o :o :o :o :o :o

IS THAT SAURON!!!

YAY!!!!!

All great stuff as usual, DM, but I'm really excited to see Sauron in the group!

Cyber Burn

Cool!!! A Gamorrean Guard, they were some of my favorite Star Wars Figures when I was a Kid. How awesome is that to see them in FF???  :thumbup:

detourne_me

:thumbup:

So I've re-uploaded a number of meshes, since I learned some new things.

Updated versions of:
dcu_Gorilla_Grodd_dm
dcu_Joker_dm
dcu_Penguin_dm
dcu_Solomon_Grundy_dm
dcu_Ultra-Humanite_dm
LOTR_Gandalf_dm
LOTR_Gollum_dm

and I revamped the following:
SW_Chewbacca_V3_dm
SW_Han_Solo_ESB_dm
SW_Luke_Skywalker_ANH_dm
SW_Luke_Skywalker_Yavin_dm

and I added a few more NEW meshes:
SW_Luke_Skywalker_Pilot_dm
SW_Luke_Skywalker_ROTJ_V2_dm
SW_Princess_Leia_Speeder_dm

detourne_me

BentonGrey

Look at all this stuff, and a new Aquaman too!  How cool!  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

I'll get to some Future Fight stuff in a bit,  that link you gave me works alright,  I already got Malekith working.

But for today, I bring you some more Star Wars cannon fodder!

From the Rebel Alliance, we have a pilot and a rebel marksman

and fighting for the Galactic Empire, we have an Imperial Officer and Stormtrooper_V3 (this one has multiple skins and a working jump pack)

Enjoy!

spydermann93

Woohoo!!

I love me some Star Wars, that's for sure :wub:

Quick question: do you plan on doing fodder for LOTR characters like Orcs or Men of Gondor? I don't know where you found those LOTR models, so I don't know if there are minions readily available for you :P

detourne_me

I couldnt find any orcs or men of gondor. But there is a troll or two I could import. Maybe Balrog, too.

detourne_me

So I have now released 200 meshes in less than 4 months!
I started importing a number of Young Justice meshes from the lackluster PC game, Young Justice: Legacy.... boy was that a chore to play through!
You can download the following here!
Spoiler

Cyber Burn

Wow...200!!! That is just insane!!!

All I can say is Thank You, because I definitely appreciate all the work that you have put into these Imports.

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: detourne_me on July 16, 2016, 07:36:02 PM
So I have now released 200 meshes in less than 4 months!
I started importing a number of Young Justice meshes from the lackluster PC game, Young Justice: Legacy.... boy was that a chore to play through!
You can download the following here!
Spoiler

First: 200 is AMAZING. Thanks so much!

Second: Holy Smokes! ARTEMIS! I have learned never to say this about this community, but I never thought I'd see that one! Thank you!

detourne_me

:thumbup:

Here are a couple more meshes...
Slimer!

and...
The CW Supergirl!

and the only superheroine on TV tougher than Kara...
Jessica Jones!

OrWolvie1