Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

hehehehehe.  well, I've got another batch coming soon,  this is the Star Wars Rebels update.  I just need to work out how to do Ezra's saber/blaster (anybody have a model for it?) and Hera and the Inquisitor are almost done, too.

Spoiler

bungs2001

OMG THET ARE AMAZING MY RUMBLE ROOM IS TAKING A POUNDING, ALL YOU GUYS ARE SO TALENTED THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WORK.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Podmark

Those are amazing! They look just like the show. Awesome stuff DM!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Thanks, evoeryone!

So I've just released 10 more meshes,  these are the Star Wars Rebels characters from A to Z, Ahsoka to Zeb!

cmdrkoenig67

Holy poop!  Great Star Wars conversions, DM!  My old Star Wars Skopes are jealous...LOL!

Dana

detourne_me

Thanks Dana,  actually your Star Wars skins and skopes have been an inspiration for me ever since you made Darth Vader!

So today I just released 4 more meshes in the Other section, they are some more WWE wrestlers, Kane, Mankind, and two more versions of Stone Cold and The Rock.

detourne_me

So I just realized that I've released 100 converted meshes!
Check out three of my favorite protagonists in the Other section, The Doctor, The Captain, and El Jefe!

detourne_me

So there's another big franchise sequel movie coming out this year, but it isn't getting very much love.... So, today I'm releasing the main cast of their 2009 video game based on the movie.
Try to guess what it is before clicking the spoiler!
Spoiler

They are all available in the Other Section.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

detourne_me

And one more today for good measure!
Spoiler
Also in the Other section.

EDIT:
I...Just...Can't...Stop!
Spoiler

Cyber Burn

Ok, now someone's addicted here. Normally I'd stage an intervention, but I'm enjoying this too much.  :D

detourne_me

Yeah, my wife's nottoo happy about me staying up all night!  hrmn... Anyway, here's another '80s icon!This guy is probably one of my better skopes.

He's up in the other section.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on May 01, 2016, 09:02:14 AM
Yeah, my wife's nottoo happy about me staying up all night!

I can totally relate to that one.  :P

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 01, 2016, 01:24:19 AM
Ok, now someone's addicted here. Normally I'd stage an intervention, but I'm enjoying this too much.  :D

Never let it be said that I don't help out when it's necessary, CB
*Begins chanting an intervention spell, "Must make more...Must make more."
See? I helped  :P

detourne_me

hehehe!!
Coming soon, some more Marvel villains.
Spoiler

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

spydermann93

I see that fingers are beginning to be less of a problem. :P

I'm very excited for all of these! I'm surprised to see a Hulk 2099, though. Great work! :thumbup:

OrWolvie1

Absolutely love that Abomination and Loki. Very detailed and nicely done! Great work :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Awesome! Mr. Fix-It! Definitely my favorite version of the Hulk.

detourne_me

Well, I've just released all those guys for you, gor grab 'em now!
Also I added Ol' Ben Kenobi to the Star Wars folder, too.

schick

Awesome work, I Love this stuff.

I've been searching everywhere for old Ben, didn't think he existed.
Now I just need Tatooine Luke...

Thanks a lot!

cmdrkoenig67

Obi Wan?  Ripley?  Doctor Who?  Squeeeee!  :D :D :D  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Here's a few more.
Thanks to Style for the inspiration for Han Solo. These are two different models, both based on Renegade's Vigilante. and from my absolute favorite movie of all time, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, We've got Arnie as the Terminator. Well, actually it's the T-850 model from the T3 game, but close enough! Both are based on Gni's Terminator.

All available on the mediafire site.

Also, Shick, I've been looking for a good Tattooine Luke myself for a while, This is what I could scrounge up, he's up in the Star Wars folder now, too.

I really wish I could rip the Galaxy of Heroes models.  some of them are fantastic!

detourne_me

added Civil War Scarlet Witch and Iron Man, and a Princess Leia

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on May 08, 2016, 09:57:32 AM
added Civil War Scarlet Witch and Iron Man, and a Princess Leia

SWEET! Fantastic job, DE! My prayers have been answered  :thumbup:

detourne_me

daglob

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but you can hide parts and increase the damage on the Terminator...