Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Pleeeeease do more MCU Iron Man suits. The one you just released is just so darn good :wub:

OrWolvie1

Quote from: spydermann93 on May 09, 2016, 04:39:43 PM
Pleeeeease do more MCU Iron Man suits. The one you just released is just so darn good :wub:

Agreed. I'd like to see some from IM1 and 2 as well as from the Avengers and perhaps a version of the WB flash or supergirl as well?  :wub:

doctorchallenger

DM - I see that the Iron Man mesh is for FF1 and FF2. Will you be doing that with the other meshes? I would be interested, if so. I realize it is likely a time consuming process, so if you aren't, no biggie. Just wondering.

detourne_me

I might tackle some more IM armors,  lord knows I've downloaded every available armor I could find.  I might just do some movie only ones that I liked, like his silver centurion suitcase armor from IM2. I don't think I will do any of the IM3 armors like Heartbreaker, or Starburst though.

As for FF/FFVTTR Compatibility...
well are .dds files used in FF? I tend to just use the normal texture files associated with the model, or convert them to .dds if the original files are .png/.jpeg or whatever. Some of these have .tga files naturally. So i try to stick with them.
I tend to use Grenadier's meshes as base models, so they usually work for both FF and FFVTTR. However sometimes I use Renegade's meshes for bases, and they are usually FFVTTR only.
Also, If the mesh requires any keyframe skoping, I tend to convert them to FFVTTR because keyframes are much easier to work with in nifskope in FFVTTR format.

I don't consciously make an effort for FF/FFVTTR compatibility, but if there are any special requests for characters for FF, I could try and see if it's possible. 

detourne_me

I added Darth Vader V2 (based on the Battlefront 3 mesh and Grenadier's Balder_Modern_Gren) and organized the Star Wars folder a bit better. Reuploaded Chopper, Clone Wars Anakin, Clone Wars Obiwan (both with skin variants) and the Clone Trooper with a better helmet.

Edit: I also added a new toy for the Emporer!

It's based on Valandar's Battlepod mesh

detourne_me

The Rebel Alliance is struggling against the walkers on the forest moon of Endor. Time to call in reinforcements!
Spoiler
All posted on Mediafire.

daglob

detourne_me

Those were the exact same words i used to describe to my wife who they are! Wow.

detourne_me

I've uploaded some more meshes, The Rebel Alliance's Rebel Trooper is in the Star Wars section, and I added Amy Pond and a Dalek (with multiple colors) to the Other section.
I've also added a couple Imperial Officers, Wullf Yularen is in the Clone Wars section, and Commandant Aresko is in the Rebels section. They are both based on the Charles_Wilson mesh, so they would probably best be used with Private Army, or with a limey lure spawn for backup.

detourne_me

Added Clone Wars Padme Amidala, Scout Trooper on a better Speeder Bike, and the nefarious droid bounty hunter IG-88.

spydermann93

detourne_me

So, what do you think of him Spyder?

Also I've just uploaded another Luke Skywalker mesh, This time I tried a few different things, he should work in both  :ff: and  :ffvstr:. Also he has guns and a lightsaber. He's SW_Luke_Skywalker_ANH_dm.

spydermann93

Quote from: detourne_me on May 20, 2016, 06:33:40 PM
So, what do you think of him Spyder?

I think he's great! I love the dual-wielding blasters.

Thanks for importing him! I was never expecting him. :wub:

detourne_me

You may have seen the CW Flash and Reverse Flash in the requests forum, well, I've also added Bruce, Clark and Ollie to the mix in a new folder for DCEU meshes.  Hopefully I'll add Sinestro, Hal, Zod, and maybe WW if I can find one.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jhfxujz0099or/DCEU

daglob

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on May 21, 2016, 07:25:05 PM
You may have seen the CW Flash and Reverse Flash in the requests forum, well, I've also added Bruce, Clark and Ollie to the mix in a new folder for DCEU meshes.  Hopefully I'll add Sinestro, Hal, Zod, and maybe WW if I can find one.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jhfxujz0099or/DCEU

:blink: WOW!  :thumbup:

Podmark

Okay those Flash, Reverse-Flash, and Arrow meshes are pretty much the greatest things ever.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Thanks man, I'm glad you like them!
Here are a few more DCEU meshes to join them.

And both of them are up in the mediafire folder.

EDIT: Added this guy, too!

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on May 22, 2016, 01:18:30 PM
Thanks man, I'm glad you like them!
Here are a few more DCEU meshes to join them.

And both of them are up in the mediafire folder.

I'll say it again. WOW! I'm loving all of these! Fantastic job, DE! With each new release, makes me wonder what other wonderful things you are going to come up with next! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

These look fantastic DM. Just out of curiosity, what types of File Formats can you use to import  into FF/FFvt3R?

bungs2001

Wow these are so good, you have made me addicted to check this thread everyday hahah thank you for sharing you guys are all so talented and make this great game enjoyable for other  :thumbup: :thumbup:

spydermann93

Oooooh man! I can't wait to see Slash, err, I mean, Doomsday!

Yeah, him. Dooomsdaay. :P

detourne_me

Hehehe,  I don't know about the BvS Doomsday... I did release an MCU Abomination a while back.... pretty similar?

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 22, 2016, 04:51:48 PM
These look fantastic DM. Just out of curiosity, what types of File Formats can you use to import  into FF/FFvt3R?

Hmm. off the top of my head, from easiest to most difficult - .blend and .obj are the easiest, no conversions necessary. .fbx, .dae and some 3d prinatble files are easily converted to .obj with the Autodesk fbx convertor. Then .mesh, .psx and maybe another one are opened up in XNALara_XPS, That program's really cool.  I can preview it in full color and pose it easily before exporting to .obj for Blender.

detourne_me

Here!
Tonight I'm releasing a mesh of Arkham City's Harley Quinn, based on Grenadier's Huntress. I've included both a sledgehammer and a baseball bat in the skope, I'm partial to the sledge myself, but I guess the bat is more "canon".

Also, he's not quite Will Smith, but
Spoiler
[/size]

spydermann93

Dang! Usually, I'm partial to the look from BTAS, but this looks great, DM!

detourne_me

"You're probably thinking, "My boyfriend said this was a superhero mesh but that guy in the suit just looks lke a dweeb covered in CGI!" Well, I may be super, but I'm not pretty. And yeah, technically, this is a Green Lantern mesh. But some of the best characters start with a shoddy texture. And that's exactly what this is, a shoddy texture. And to tell it right... I gotta take you back to long before I squeezed this butt into green spandex."

daglob

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on May 23, 2016, 11:52:11 AM

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 22, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

Hmm. off the top of my head, from easiest to most difficult - .blend and .obj are the easiest, no conversions necessary. .fbx, .dae and some 3d prinatble files are easily converted to .obj with the Autodesk fbx convertor. Then .mesh, .psx and maybe another one are opened up in XNALara_XPS, That program's really cool.  I can preview it in full color and pose it easily before exporting to .obj for Blender.

I want to say that we talked about this before, but my Brain is so fried, I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago, let alone anything longer than that. Are you duel versions of Blender for this? When I was trying to build my Weapon Packs, .dae Files were not working very well for me using Blender 2.49, I also tried 2. 7? but couldn't get the File back into 2.49. Very frustrating.  :banghead: