Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

^_^
I hope she's what you were looking for John Jr.!

She's based off the earlier skope I did of AA's Wonder Woman, so she has IPS keyframes and Whip attacks from Grenadier's Warrior Woman.

daglob

:blink: I spend a lot of time stunned by awesomeness in this group.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Thanks guys!
I had to finish off the Trinity beforeI went to bed,  so here is Batman.  I did a few different things here,  He is based on the Mentor mesh, so there are no seams between him and his cape. (I might take a look at Superman again)
All his keyframes are from Mentor, Blackjack, and Tombstone, too.

John Jr.

Wow! Just wow, DM! I didn't even knew that version of Wonder Woman (I don't have the DC Legends game) and she's beautiful, she looks like something out of an ancient greek vase (my wife will love her!).
Batman is quite impressive too. Your choices for the KFs gave him kinda of an unique quality.
Thank you so much for sharing it.

detourne_me

:D
Here's Babs of Burnside!  She's based on the Shadow mesh, so her keyframes are a little limited, but she has some personality.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I have no idea how I missed these, but they look beautiful.

detourne_me

:D

Now of course Zatanna doesn't really fly around on a giant playing card....  maybe she just stole one from the Royal Flush Gang?
I just wanted to use Green Genie as a base for her, cause her animations have a lot of character to them.

John Jr.

They look great, DM, specially Batgirl. I think the Shadow KFs suited her just fine.
Thanks for the release.
I showed your Wonder Woman to my wife (who is a huge WW fan) and she loved her! In fact she loved her so much she wanted to post about it, but she forgot her password (no wonder, after 5 years of inactivity) and she can't access the old e-mail she used to register. So, I'm saying in Stephy's name: "Your Wonder Woman is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her!"
Stephy wanted me to ask if you could, please, import the DC Legends "regular costume" Wonder Woman too. She doesn't play the game, but she really likes to see the pretty characters on CTool and see me playing with them.
Once again thanks for your great work!

detourne_me

Oh wow!  I'm really glad that your wife likes the mesh! Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure if I can find another DC Legends version of Wonder Woman,  if I do though, I'll try to import her into the game.

Continuing with my theme of using Irrational meshes as bases, here are three more characters that I've done multiple versions of...

Based on Blackjack, it's Han Solo

Based on US Soldier, it's Chewbacca

And unlikely but fitting, based on Dejavu, Princess Leia

All of these models were ripped from Star Wars Force Arena

BentonGrey

They all look great, and using Black Jack for Han is PERFECT. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

John Jr.

DM,
Thanks for even trying. Stephy loved all the DC Legends versions of  Wonder Woman and we both loved your choice for her KFs.
And I agree with Benton about your choice of Black Jack's KFs for Han Solo, in fact I liked it so much I replaced the earlier version I was using for "Jack Solo".
Once again thanks for your hard work, you're giving new life to our good, old and loved game.

detourne_me

Tried something new here.  I took the three Future Fight Captain America models, and resized them and exported all three together. Then I alpha enabled them, to be able to get the three different MCU uniforms in one mesh.  Unfortunately there was a weird glitch on his neck for the AOU and Winter Soldier uniforms.  He is based on Renegade's amazing Captain_America_Classic_REN.  Also I resized the head a bit, so it's a bit better than the preview pic here.  Enjoy!

detourne_me

:)

Here's another quick one,  Mirror Master based on Tombstone.

John Jr.

They look great, DM! I'm looking forward to test Cap in the Rumble Room! :thumbup:

detourne_me

One last one from me for the weekend.

based on Irrational's Clint mesh

...and here's Caitlin Snow from CW's The Flash

Based on Grenadier's Scarlet Witch, Marvel Heroes AoU Scarlet Witch, and a Custom mesh by SSingh511 (from DeviantArt)

detourne_me

Here's another guy I'm pretty proud of.
It's the Civil War Ant-Man, based on my previous Ant-Man skope using Texas Jack's Atom and Tommyboy's Ant-Man.  I'm still using the extras skinned by Podmark and C6.

Ouflah

"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Love em all in fact you saved me the trouble of some I wanted (Babs especially). Was working on that Mondo Gecko one last night, what a friggin' nightmare that model is.  :banghead:

style

De_Me is it possible to get Lando and Greedo from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes? :huh: :blink:
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Yeah I saw some of those Ninja Turtle proportions and backed out slowly... if those oddly shaped meshes are rigged in XNA then they are kinda doable to re-shape the proportions, but for some static .objs sometimes its too difficult.
Hey Style, forgot to reply to you before. I haven't been able to find any Galaxy of Heroes meshes. I do have a Force Arena Lando though, and he might be a bit better since he's got a different uniform. Instead of the blue blouse that weve both done meshes for, hes got a brown suit.

SickAlice

Problem with model in question is the very limited amount of vertices against the basic Freedom Force model, especially in the arms as they do not line up enough to catch the Biped assignments. If all else fails I'll transpose some parts to a FF model and skin it appropriately. It's usually easier to use FF arms and fingers anyways. Also working on GoH extraction still else some people at Facepunch have been at it for awhile.

detourne_me

Yeah, I just checked in at Facepunch last night to see how things were going. Even saw Style posted there ;)
Someone ripped a few of the maps from SWGOH and I got working on them a bit.  I made a working map of the Endor Bunker, but have a few more kinks to work out. Since I can't create my own extants, (i don't have Max) I kind of piggyback off a previously made map.  I just need to find a terrain file that fits better to make the map perfect.

It's kind of funny that the model you're working with is even lower-poly than FF. That's the thing with importing modern meshes,  One from a new game is way too high-poly and may even need to be decimated to export, so models from mobile games usually work better. Unfortunately, like in your case (and the case with the first models extracted from Force arena) sometimes there aren't enough vertexes.  Future Fight matches fairly well with Freedom Force, but there are a bit lower quality I think.

SickAlice

In the event of higher face counts I just up the facecount of the donor (disperses the biped assignment further and more evenly), also made a male and female basic for such purposes and released them on my Workbench if I recall correctly. It's an easy function in the Edit menu of Blender.

detourne_me

I might have to give that a try actually!

This mesh I'm releasing now had a high poly count, and I think that it affected the bone weight copy a bit.   
Anyway, here's Vision from Age of Ultron.  He's the Contest of Champions mesh, based on Renegade's Martian Manhunter.
I also tried soing some new things in blender, joining the cape and body for the donor mesh, so when I copy the bones over, I don't need to cut out the cape from the vision mesh.