Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Thanks for making those BasicManyFaces SA!  I never took a look at them before, but they work excellently as a donor mesh for importing!
Here's a trial run using them; Director Orson Krennic from Star Wars Force Arena, based on Renegade's NoMan.

and here's another baddie to fight!
Ramsay Snow!

SickAlice

Welcome. Glad they're coming in handy and to see such nice works coming from them. Come to think of it if anyone needs base donor meshes feel free to list them somewhere here. Putting up a cape/model combo wouldn't be a bad idea either, that is a super helpful trick.

Deaths Jester

That face and mesh of  Director Orson Krennic..wow....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

I've been reading the Marvel Star Wars comics lately, and just finished Vader Down today,  felt inspired to skope up Doctor Aphra...

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

SickAlice

Just awesome. Hey, I have a ton and by that I mean over a hundred different TMNT related models extracted on my hard drive, ones that are currently not available anywhere on the web. If you want anything let me know and I'll toss it your way. Else Heroes is still in process. Umpteen unamed files in that game to rifle through unfortunately, having a tough time finding the actual characters.

Cyber Burn

Man, DM, it's like a roller coaster here, as soon as we finish one exciting ride, you throw us on another.

detourne_me

Releasing the AT-AT here...
It's based on Beyonder's Horse, and I did some keyframe skoping, but it might look a little funky in game.  not sure.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Here are Boba Fett and Jyn Erso from the Star Wars Force Arena game.
Boba Fett is based on a mix of Grenadier's Nick Fury and Punisher meshes.  I couldn't get his jetpack jets to line up exactly perfect, but he does have a nice range of animations for this walking arsenal.  Jyn Erso is basedon Grenadier's Checkmate Knight mesh, so she has baton and gun attacks.

BentonGrey

Really great choices for the mesh bases, DM, and they look great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Here are a few cute lil guys to shake off some rust.

Both are based on Valandar's amazing meshes, and were taken from Fusion Fall Heroes

spydermann93

Quote from: detourne_me on May 26, 2017, 09:54:09 PM
Here are a few cute lil guys to shake off some rust.

Both are based on Valandar's amazing meshes, and were taken from Fusion Fall Heroes

SAMURAI JAAACK!!!

I just finished the new season two nights ago! I'm still riding the Samu-high :P

EDIT: There's also another category for Fusion Fall characters, just incase you didn't see it: https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/cartoonnetworkfusionfall/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I've tried to figured out how to do Samurai Jack, but he is just beyond my skill level. That looks fantastic!

SickAlice

OOOOOOOH!!!! The fool think's he can beat me but Aku is LAW!

detourne_me

Just uploaded the Jim Lee X-Men from Future Fight here.
Beast, Cyclops, Magneto, Rogue and Wolverine, all ripped from the Marvel Future Fight app, and based on meshes by Ink, Renegade, Grenadier, and Texas Jack. Enjoy!

SickAlice

Love em. And now I had to start playing Future Fight again. There goes my weekends, lol. Got Spider-man Unlimited down pact btw and most are available at my DA account. Else trying to crack Avenegers Academy because we NEED that Viv Vision model. Would love to see what you do with any of those. As always if there's any model you specifically want from any game send me a PM and I'll take a crack at it for you if anything just to see where you take it.

detourne_me

Thanks for the offer SA!
Yeah Avengers Academy does have some pretty nice models!  I really liked their Wasp and Falcon, too.  and Casual Captain America was alright.

Just adding an updated Joker that I previewed a while back.  He uses only Irrational Games animations, from The Bard and Deja Vu... here
to go along with the updated Batman here.

detourne_me

shaking off some rust with a Jean Grey here...
From Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
Based on Ink's Jean_Grey_v2 with additional keyframes by Grenadier and IPS.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cmdrkoenig67

detourne_me

Thanks, everyone!
Here's another quick one. Hobgoblin 2099 from the Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions game.  It's based on Grenadier's Angel mesh.

And here's Swamp Thing, from iOS Injustice 2, based on the Man-Bot mesh.

spydermann93

These are perfect! I've always wanted a Swamp Thing skin, and my kitt-bashed one wasn't living up to my standards.

Awesome! And it's awesome to see Hobs 2099 from SD. Such a fun game.

Podmark

Ohhh that's cool! I always thought Hobgoblin 2099 was a cool design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page