Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Here's a rip of Wonder Woman from the mobile DC Legends game. She's based on Grenadier's Warrior_Woman_Gren and Sif_Gren. The keyframes should work smoothly, but there might be some issues in game... please let me know what you think!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

John Jr.

detourne_me

Thanks guys.
Here are a few more dudes...

Nightwing, ripped from DC Legends, skoped onto my Daredevil skope with keyframes from Grenadier, DravenXIII, and others

Marvel's Lizard, ripped from Marvel Future Fight and skoped onto Grenadier's Wendigo mesh
and a special request from Style,

Classic Krang based on Volstagg_Gren and ripped from TMNT Portal Power by SickAlice.

I've also reuploaded a few more of my DC Legends meshes to fix minor issues: Superman,Firestorm, and Wonder Woman

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on October 04, 2017, 05:07:37 PM
Thanks guys.
Here are a few more dudes...

Nightwing, ripped from DC Legends, skoped onto my Daredevil skope with keyframes from Grenadier, DravenXIII, and others

Marvel's Lizard, ripped from Marvel Future Fight and skoped onto Grenadier's Wendigo mesh
and a special request from Style,

Classic Krang based on Volstagg_Gren and ripped from TMNT Portal Power by SickAlice.

I've also reuploaded a few more of my DC Legends meshes to fix minor issues: Superman,Firestorm, and Wonder Woman

Man I love these so much, I am having a bit of an issue with Nightwing tho (which sucks cause my fav mesh). he flashes  in the character selection window and whenever I bring him into the Dangeroom.. I have this flashing black shader over the entire screen.

Podmark

Wow all 3 of those are really cool, especially the Lizard. Having trouble placing that Krang design - was that from the Niktoons show?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Quote from: X-Man on October 05, 2017, 12:04:40 AMMan I love these so much, I am having a bit of an issue with Nightwing tho (which sucks cause my fav mesh). he flashes  in the character selection window and whenever I bring him into the Dangeroom.. I have this flashing black shader over the entire screen.

Oh, that's a simple enough fix. Happens when you export a nif from blender.

Open Nightwing's character.nif with NifSkope and left click on his body. This will bring you to a node called "Nightwing 1" in the Block List on the left. Expand that node.

There will be a property with the word "Stencil" in it. Right-click on that property and select Block>Remove Branch. Save the nif and he should be good to go!

X-Man

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 05, 2017, 12:35:06 AM
Quote from: X-Man on October 05, 2017, 12:04:40 AMMan I love these so much, I am having a bit of an issue with Nightwing tho (which sucks cause my fav mesh). he flashes  in the character selection window and whenever I bring him into the Dangeroom.. I have this flashing black shader over the entire screen.

Oh, that's a simple enough fix. Happens when you export a nif from blender.

Open Nightwing's character.nif with NifSkope and left click on his body. This will bring you to a node called "Nightwing 1" in the Block List on the left. Expand that node.

There will be a property with the word "Stencil" in it. Right-click on that property and select Block>Remove Branch. Save the nif and he should be good to go!

Hmm It did contain the stencil node but even after it's deletion. The problem is still there.

detourne_me

Wow, I have never seen this issue before! Congrats X-Man! A new bug.
This is super weird. I have it too.  it looks like a keyframe issue, but i checked and that's not the issue. in-game there doesn't seem to be a disappearing problem, but the screen will randomly flash black.
I have an inkling that it might have to do with the bump mapping....  the base model i'm working with had some weird issues with missing vertexes maybe, and I thought that by utilizing a full bump map, reflection, glow and all that it would clear out any 'chunkiness'
Tell you what,  i'll just whip up a 'flat' version of the character.nif with no reflections/bump-mapping.  I'll see if that fixes it.

UPDATE: I have no idea what's causing it to disappear! I've cut out nearly everything, making it the most basic mesh possible.  no FX, no glow,refl, no stencil or specularity, but it still disappears. so strange!

Pod: that's a design from the classic 87 cartoon, or the game Turtles in Time,  but he was pretty lumpy in the cartoon!

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on October 05, 2017, 01:54:56 AM
This is super weird. I have it too.  it looks like a keyframe issue, but i checked and that's not the issue. in-game there doesn't seem to be a disappearing problem, but the screen will randomly flash black.
I have an inkling that it might have to do with the bump mapping....  the base model i'm working with had some weird issues with missing vertexes maybe, and I thought that by utilizing a full bump map, reflection, glow and all that it would clear out any 'chunkiness'
Tell you what,  i'll just whip up a 'flat' version of the character.nif with no reflections/bump-mapping.  I'll see if that fixes it.

UPDATE: I have no idea what's causing it to disappear! I've cut out nearly everything, making it the most basic mesh possible.  no FX, no glow,refl, no stencil or specularity, but it still disappears. so strange!

Pod: that's a design from the classic 87 cartoon, or the game Turtles in Time,  but he was pretty lumpy in the cartoon!

No Nightwing No.. I hope it's an easy fix.. really appreciate all the work you put in these

Deaths Jester

After seeing the Lizard mesh in action...so perfect. I just wish I still had the list of NPI character ideas Paradox shared with us before...

Anyways I remeber he had a lizardesque character idea but I can't remember more than that. Would be a great way for me to honor his NPI work by bringing that character to life...sigh...if only I still had that list.....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Jimaras8

Damn, those are beautiful dm. I really wish i was more into DC to make a sweet Nightwing hero file out of this.

detourne_me

:thumbup:

I'm really trying to make the most out of Grenadier's amazing Wendigo mesh...

Beast and Anti-Venom are from Marvel Future Fight, and Venom is from Marvel Contest of Champions.
Enjoy!

X-Man

So, I had a hunch about Nightwing because I noticed only one of his escrima sticks would show.  After deleting the nodes for them, and the left over stencil node. He now works in-game with no black flickering or disappearing. He no longer has his sticks but he works.. Maybe something in there that shouldn't be?

detourne_me

Thanks for the hint!  I just replaced the escrima sticks, and uploaded a new version of the mesh.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5l83raa5dhxe4xb/DC_Legends_Nightwing_dm.zip
let me know if it's ok.

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on October 05, 2017, 04:39:56 PM
Thanks for the hint!  I just replaced the escrima sticks, and uploaded a new version of the mesh.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5l83raa5dhxe4xb/DC_Legends_Nightwing_dm.zip
let me know if it's ok.

This one works for me. :thumbup: Got rid of the stencil node just in case and now it works.

detourne_me

Podmark

It's specifically the 2012 version of the 1987 design. They did an episode where they crossed over and Krang appeared in CGI.
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/6/6d/Crossover_krang.png/revision/latest?cb=20151009145040

I thought it was, but I needed to double check. It's wider and shorter than the 87 design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on October 05, 2017, 02:04:04 PM
:thumbup:

I'm really trying to make the most out of Grenadier's amazing Wendigo mesh...

Beast and Anti-Venom are from Marvel Future Fight, and Venom is from Marvel Contest of Champions.
Enjoy!

This Venom is Fantastic.. haven't gotten around to others just yet. How hard is it to add keyframes? Looking into it, trying to add some range animations for web attacks. 

detourne_me

I tried adding the keyframes from Texas Jack's Venom, but he gets squished up like a ball.maybe  something feom a male_hulking keyframe set would work.

naitvalis

very nice work with this conversions Dm! as i could see you have improved to fit keyframes, also i have a problem to find which one work for  :ff: without trying them in game, could you please insert a readme file with a version supported?
oh one another thing, just a curiosity, do you think is possible to give  a texture map like male basic to this meshs? imagine that beast, for example, with "the classic" look of a skin from the great Courtnall6...

detourne_me

Hey Nait,  sorry I almost exclusively make  :ffvstr: content. I just find it easier to skope with  :ffvstr: files.
Unfortunately I won't be able to remap the meshes for male_basic, either...I can't make heads or tails of this
Spoiler

daglob

I hate those. I have a way to figure out what maps where, but actually re-arranging something like that is out of the question.

detourne_me

Here's another Future Fight Import.
It's Cable, based on Jik's XCOM_male_light_rocket, with additional keyframes by Grenadier and IPS.

Enjoy!
I'm off to download Nait's great MOTU stuff now!!

detourne_me

I'm starting to import a new batch of nostalgia-inspired meshes.
Here's the first wave of meshes I'll be importing from the Android game, Transformers: Earth Wars.
All of the meshes were ripped from the game by Bionicsix88

These meshes were all based off of Valandar's incredible Transformers meshes of course, but with additional keyframe elements from Grenadier. I tried skoping the keys to give each character some special attacks, and all of them have a vehicle mode attack.  This way you don't need to make Shapeshifter hero files.
These are all for  :ffvstr:

Here's the first wave:

deanjo2000

Brilliant :thumbup:
Its like being a kid again on Christmas, please say the dinobots are in that game :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

detourne_me

Ive only got Grimlock, hes up next with Iron Hide, SoundWave and Shockwave