Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I get something when I open them with 7zip, I just don't know what I have.

detourne_me

So I've tried a few more times, and no luck.  it's like DeviantArt blocked my IP address from downloading stuff.
If you could download all those characters, and send them to me, or upload them somewhere, I'd love to take a look at them!

John Jr.

Quote from: detourne_me on December 12, 2017, 03:32:22 PM
So I've tried a few more times, and no luck.  it's like DeviantArt blocked my IP address from downloading stuff.
If you could download all those characters, and send them to me, or upload them somewhere, I'd love to take a look at them!

I got them, just give me your e-mail and I'll send them to you, DM.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, those Transformers are amazing!  I love those, DM!

I love that Manta as well.  I really, really liked his design from Young Justice, so it is great to see it.  I'll need to get him and see about adding him to the DCUG.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

aaron.joshua

Hey Detourne,
Any luck making on the Thor Ragnorok skins?  :D
Also, FYI  :ffvstr: is crashing when I use the MCU Thor skin/mesh.

detourne_me

Hi, I might start making content again, but i'm not sure.
are you using my first version of the mcu thor mesh? i had reuploaded him a while back to fix some flickering issues caused by stencils. works perfectly in my game.

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on February 05, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
are you using my first version of the mcu thor mesh? i had reuploaded him a while back to fix some flickering issues caused by stencils. works perfectly in my game.

=(. Surely hope so, your content use to make my day. Have had a lot of fun updating my characters to your models, would be a sad day if you're not making content again, appreciate all your hard work so far.  :thumbup:

aaron.joshua

Quote from: detourne_me on February 05, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Oh I might be using the first version then. Where is the second version?

detourne_me

detourne_me

Shaking off the rust here...
Here's a bunch of 'ports, some were made a while ago,  some I just did last night,
The Star Wars guys are from the Force Arena mobile game,  Iron Man 2099 is from Future Fight, and Beast Wars Megatron is from the Transformers Earth Wars mobile game. Enjoy!

Rebel Alliance Aqualish Engineer
Twi'Lek rebel
Republic Commando
IG-88
Aurra Sing
Bossk
Beast Wars Megatron
Iron Man 2099

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on February 07, 2018, 01:13:10 AM
Shaking off the rust here...
Here's a bunch of 'ports, some were made a while ago,  some I just did last night,
The Star Wars guys are from the Force Arena mobile game,  Iron Man 2099 is from Future Fight, and Beast Wars Megatron is from the Transformers Earth Wars mobile game. Enjoy!

Rebel Alliance Aqualish Engineer
Twi'Lek rebel
Republic Commando
IG-88
Aurra Sing
Bossk
Beast Wars Megatron
Iron Man 2099

Awesome work, have only gotten around to Megatron/Iron Man but great work as usual =)

Cyber Burn

Looking forward to checking these out this weekend. You're stuff is always top notch.

detourne_me

Thanks to John Jr. I've got some Thor Ragnarok meshes ready to go.  I'll do a few more, and then work on some Blank Panther meshes.  (Just saw the movie today. It was really cool.  Michael B. Jordan was a great villain!)

All three are for  :ffvstr: and ripped from Marvel Future Fight.  They all have keyframes by Grenadier.
A big thank you to Grenadier for having made meshes with keyframes for nearly every imaginable character.

Cyber Burn

Very nice DM. As always, the weekend can't come soon enough.

martialstorm

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on February 14, 2018, 01:44:21 PM
Thanks to John Jr. I've got some Thor Ragnarok meshes ready to go.  I'll do a few more, and then work on some Blank Panther meshes.  (Just saw the movie today. It was really cool.  Michael B. Jordan was a great villain!)

All three are for  :ffvstr: and ripped from Marvel Future Fight.  They all have keyframes by Grenadier.
A big thank you to Grenadier for having made meshes with keyframes for nearly every imaginable character.

Both Hela and Thor!!!  omg *drools*  These are amazing, your work is always highly appreciated but this hits a special spot as Thor is my fav superhero (followed closely by BP). Ah, ty you so much  :wub:

detourne_me

It's been awhile, but here are two more MCU dudes to rumble with.  Thanks to Jimaras8 for sending me a bunch of models, I've got a lot to keep me busy.  I probably won't be releasing as frequently as I used to, though.

For  :ffvstr:

They come with glowy and standard skins. but no real glow or refl effects. I tried to keep them simple to reduce any pinking issues.

detourne_me

so I've been looking over all of the fantastic models SickAlice has been ripping from Marvel Avengers Academy, and I was blown away by the amount of work put into the rips.  Not just models, but voicepacks, too!
I've converted a few of the models, and I will probably attempt a few more.
Here are Baby Groot, Man-Thing, and Howard the Duck.  Man-Thing and Howard both have 3 skins, alpha-enabled.

naitvalis

all great conversions as always Dm :thumbup:! my favourite of this group is man-thing.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

detourne_me

Thanks, guys!

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

Hit-Monkey here has 3 skins, ripped from Marvel Avengers Academy by SickAlice, and has keyframes by Tommyboy, based on his Gorilla_man_tf mesh, with extra skoping by me. for  :ffvstr: only.

And... one more member of S.T.A.K.E. Werewolf by Night!  Also with 3 skins, ripped by SickAlice, based on keyframes by Vertex and Grenadier

And... now Orrgo, another rip from SickAlice!  3 skins for this Kirby creation, with keyframes by Abdul Brown.

UnkoMan

Cyber Burn

Interesting looking Characters, but I particularly like Orrgo. Such a unique idea using the original Juggernaut's Keys.

cranlox

They are fantastic, every launch you prepare is amazing. They are as constant gifts for this community. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

detourne_me

thanks guys!

I have to admit, Ulysses Klaue here took me a lot longer than usual to get the keyframes working properly. I had to base the mesh on Renegade's The Ray at first, and then kind of reverse engineer it to simplify the mesh and keyframes.  So he's got keyframes by Renegade, Grenadier, IPS, and Jik.

cranlox

excellent work, he came to my town(FF) and he work with Kraven vs Thor and Beast :D