Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Never cease to amaze, my friend. I'm seriously jealous of your ability to import all of these incredible Meshes.

detourne_me

Thanks for the really kind words!

Here's the Ezra Miller Flash, ripped from Injustice 2. He's based on Grenadier's keyframes for the Squardon Sinister Whizzer.

cranlox

I hated the interpretation of Ezra Miller, but excellent work of yours Detourne_me :thumbup:

cmdrkoenig67

That Werewolf By Night is actually Warwolf, isn't it?  I don't think Werewolf By Night is a member of S.T.A.K.E.  He is a member of The Legion of Monsters, though.

Still a very cool mesh, DM.

Dana

detourne_me

Yeah, i thought thay was the case. Mislabelling on the part of Avengers Academy. I don't mind though. I like Werewolf by Night being paired with Man-Thing. Reminds me of the old Marvel Comics Presents stories. I know that a War Wolf was made for Future Fight with bigger proportions. I might put that on Grenadier's Wendigo.

cmdrkoenig67

Believe me, I'd love a great Werewolf By Night mesh...he's one of my favorite Marvel heroes (since I was little).

Dana

detourne_me

Ah, cool.  I hope you liked the ripped clothes skin, then. Were the keyframes appropriate for the character, too?

style

The Ultimate Fan!

midnightphoenix123

Your meshes/ models are amazing! Do you by any chance have Phoenix from Future Fight?

detourne_me

Hi midnightphoenix123,  I do have that model I think.  I might get to it, especially if I can find models of the newer x-men released for Future Fight.
In the meantime, here are a few more releases.

This Masters Of The Universe pack contains the 3 meshes ripped by Sick Alice from the MOTU VR game.  I really have to say thank you to Naitvalis for inspiring me to skope these guys.  His MOTU meshes have been so fantastic.

And next is Darh Maul, ripped from Star Wars Force Arena.  I've got a lot more Force Arena meshes I'd love to get to...

Cyber Burn

These turned out great, nice choice of Base for Beastman too.  :thumbup:

daglob

midnightphoenix123

If you manage to get to the other X-Men from the game as well I would be beyond excited!

Your new releases are fantastic!

BentonGrey

Ohh man, the MoTU guys look great!  There's a ton of awesome stuff here, but I really like how those turned out!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

naitvalis

Thanks for the kind words Dm,  and also congratulazioni for your Always cool stuff...now i must go in exile over the Mountain with my outdated motu stuff .

detourne_me

No way! Your work is not outdated at all!
In fact I consciously chose keyframes for my meshes that were different from yours (and the ultimate evil's) so there could be some variety for the characters.

naitvalis

I know, it's good to have some choices , was Just a joke *he said while  try to find a way to get down from the Mountain top* keep up the good work Dm  !

detourne_me

Here's a pretty small release: http://www.mediafire.com/file/16grcr7osiwd9u0/TMNT_Mouser_Pack_dm.zip
2 Mousers from the TMNT Mutant Rumble and TMNT Rooftop Run mobile games, both ripped by Sick Alice, and skoped onto the xcom_reaper mesh by Jik.
Enjoy!

and also ripped by Sick Alice, it's Marvel Avengers Academy Spider-Man. He's got 3 skins, and his keyframes were all made by Vertex.  I always wanted to see a VX Spidey, because of this sweet ranged keyframe... no webswinging though.

Cyber Burn

Cool, the Mousers! I'm not familiar with them, but they looked like they would make some great cannon fodder, so I hoped someone would import them. Thanks, DM!

daglob

I did a Spiderman skin for VX Male 3. It looks good with acrobatic keyframes, but you are right, it's a shame there is no web-slinging animation.

detourne_me

Oh yeah! I remember that Spidey! I'm sure I've got him on my hard drive.

Here are a cat and a canary...

Both based on Grenadier's meshes (Black Canary and Warrior Woman) and ripped from he DC Legends mobile game by Sticklove on Deviantart. Enjoy!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Thanks!  Here's another quick one.  Its the TAS Robin skin from one of the Arkham games. I skoped him onto Grenadier's Batman, with added cable for rope swinging, and height adjusted.

Ouflah

"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

detourne_me

Thanks!

Here's a 2nd version of the Avengers Academy Spider-Man, ripped by Sick Alice

As you can see, he's got web swinging keyframes now. so in addition to the Vertex keyframes, he also has moves from the masters known as Jik, Valandar, Beyonder, and Grenadier.  Lots of keyframe options to choose from, with a Peter Parker and a homemade suit skin, too.

Also... here is some more cannon fodder!

This guy is a Shocker Combatman from Kamen Rider. I've loved the design of these guys for a while. Of course he's not a part of the Power Rangers, I just keep that filename prefix for all my Super Sentai stuff... makes it easier to sort out.

detourne_me

Here is Luna Snow,  a new Marvel character that happens to be a K-Pop Idol.  Think Dazzler meets Iceman.
She should be able to be used in both  :ff: and  :ffvstr:,  I've included FF specific keyframes from the original mesh by BeardedInLair just in case.

Keep your eye out for more Marvel Future Fight meshes coming soon...

Deaths Jester

OH MY! Now this I can do something will!!  Great work, Detourne_me!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Podmark

Luna Snow, cool. I wonder if they'll sneak her into a comic eventually.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Thanks guys!
Here's another Power Ranger,

His keyframes are a mix of Grenadier's Swordsman, and Draven's Mortal Kombat Ninja. Enjoy!