Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

Way back when, yes that's actually Werewolf By Night, Jack Russel and an Agent Of Shield, not STAKE nor Warwolf. Avengers Academy has it's own canon and is an alternate that spun off the comic book Battleworld event in 616.

detourne_me

Thanks for the clarification SA!
Also I really like the latest batch of meshes youve ripped from Avengers Academy. I was gonna tackle the Inhumans but that Punisher might just head to the top of the list!

detourne_me

Shaking off some of the rust here...
Here's The Children of Thanos, or The Black Order from Avengers Infinity War. All ripped from Marvel Future Fight. A 4-pack of meshes for  :ffvstr: skoped onto meshes by Grenadier and Renegade.

Fronkenhonk

cranlox

There is no way to say thanks to such a gift. Excellent work, congratulations !!

detourne_me

Thanks guys!
Here's another one.  It's Bishop from Marvel Contest of Champions, skoped onto Texas Jack's Mister Monster.

Also on the same mesh, Cable from the Marvel Strike Force mobile game...

cranlox

It took me a month to enter that version of Bishop every day in the Marvel Contest of the champions, and finally it has been better in your  :ffvstr:, congratulations again.
Cable is excellent to my taste is one of the best achieved, but directly the best of the Cable.
THANKS AGAIN

Podmark

All of those are really great! The Bishop especially stands out.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

:thumbup:
Here are a few more. Working on MCU Ghost and some others at the moment, too.
First is Domino from Marvel Contest of Champions, based on Grenadier's Lady Blackhawk skope.

and next is Hope Van Dyne, the Wasp!  I just saw the movie tonight and it was great.  just a solid comedy, like the first one.
Anyway, the wasp comes from Marvel Future Fight and is based on Grenadier's Beetle, with additional keyframe skoping by me for lots of shrinking action.

both for  :ffvstr:
Enjoy!

Cyber Burn

Coler me impressed DM. You're shooting out some really fantastic stuff.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Funny you should mention shooting!

Infinity War Iron Man here is from Marvel Future Fight, and based on Grenadier's Iron Man, with some extra skoping from me for his nanotech weapons.

deanjo2000

Outstanding, I can't wait till tomorrow to check out all these new goodies :D :D :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cranlox

I think you've become the Santa Claus of FreedomReborn
Excellent each of these characters with an impressive degree of development!

Neros Urameshi

You know what? If you don't mind, I can make up a Psycho Purple skin! ;)

detourne_me

Go right ahead Neros!

Here's a new Ant-Man! I love the new movie so much.  it's like a late 90s family comedy in a way.

Ripped from Marvel Future Fight, he's based on Tommyboy's Ant-Man, with additional keyframes by Renegade, Grenadier, Beyonder, and Valandar, all skoped by me to do lots of size-changing feats. His keyframes should be compatible with other skopes based on Tommyboy's Ant-Man, like Podmark's or SickAlice's Scott Lang skopes.

Neros Urameshi

Awesome skin! And thanks for the approval!

Here's my Psycho Purple skin!

Sorry, I never did a model magnification before, I only did it with print screen and paint.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cranlox

Very good contributions, the truth that they are excellent and very in sync with the cinema

Deaths Jester

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

cmdrkoenig67

detourne_me

heheh thanks!

Here's Ghost from Ant-Man and the Wasp!
Ripped from Marvel Future Fight, and based on Ink's Kitty_Lockheed mesh, with keyframes by IPS.  Nothing too fancy with this skope, though.

Deaths Jester

I still wonder why they decided to cast Ghost as a female...but at least they did a good job of combining Ghost's current costume with the original costume. Also, great work DM!

Jimaras8

Because she is a pretty unknown and obscure villain and there are very few female villains in comic book movies so they could afford to ad a little more variety. It's honestly a pretty smart move.

detourne_me

Not only that, but they were able to tie her into true Ant-Man mythos by making her
Spoiler
Egghead's
daughter!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Jimaras8 on July 11, 2018, 03:54:45 PM
Because she is a pretty unknown and obscure villain and there are very few female villains in comic book movies so they could afford to ad a little more variety. It's honestly a pretty smart move.

Ghost isn't that obscure..he was part of the Thunderbolts after all.

Quote from: detourne_me on July 11, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
Not only that, but they were able to tie her into true Ant-Man mythos by making her
Spoiler
Egghead's
daughter!

Okay...that makes better sense then by tying her into the Ant-Man mythos..

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 11, 2018, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: Jimaras8 on July 11, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Ghost isn't that obscure..he was part of the Thunderbolts after all.

Quote from: detourne_me on July 11, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
Spoiler
Egghead's
daughter!

Okay...that makes better sense then by tying her into the Ant-Man mythos..
ma
Ghost is very obscure. He is pretty c-list at best and they are plenty of marvel fans who dont know him. the general audience are completely unfamiliarvwith him. that justiFies as obscure

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: Deaths Jester on July 11, 2018, 03:13:23 PM
I still wonder why they decided to cast Ghost as a female...but at least they did a good job of combining Ghost's current costume with the original costume. Also, great work DM!

I thought it was a pointless gender swap, tbh. I don't always go down the rabbit hole of being a purist, but gender swaps bug me -- just create a new character.

I saw where the director said that he didn't find the backstory from the comics to be compelling. That's pretty tough talk when literally every single major concept in the film was created from scratch by someone else. Pretty easy to say you don't find something to be compelling when you didn't create any of it, other people did all the heavy lifting.

It's like me saying, "Yeah, I really like DM's Ghost skope. I think I'm gonna download it, rename the file 'Silver Spectre' and release it. Mainly because I don't find DM's work and backstory compelling."

detourne_me

well.... There's another piece of media I've seen recently on YouTube.  It's the Transformers Prime Wars Trilogy. Pretty cool stuff, and it got me hankering for a few more Transformers...
Since I already released Beast Wars Megatron a while back, here is the long overdue Optimus Primal!

He's based on Valandar's amazing work of course, with both Autobot and Gorilla animations in the same skope.  Ripped from the mobile game Transformers Earth Wars.
And to go along with his is a Skull-Samurai-Tank Decepticon named Bludgeon I've never heard of before! (But he sure is cool looking)

cranlox

Amazing jobs! Congratulations and thanks for sharing and giving so much so cordially