Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

I just love your work and the rate you release it dm. Truly a workhorse  :thumbup:

X-Man

x1000 Blak Panther could sue some teammates to go alone with the personal army attribute  :thumbup:

Quote from: detourne_me on September 22, 2018, 08:28:00 AM
Glad you like it Jim. I never did get around to filling out the Black Panther cast. I know SickAlice released some great Marvel Avengers Academy rips on his deviantart of those characters too. I'll take a look.
Is anyone else interested in those characters?

cranlox

Always interested in Shuri Okoye or whatever great creation you do.
You contribute a lot to the expansive universe of FFv3r

Jimaras8

Quote from: X-Man on September 22, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
x1000 Blak Panther could sue some teammates to go alone with the personal army attribute  :thumbup:

Glad you like it Jim. I never did get around to filling out the Black Panther cast. I know SickAlice released some great Marvel Avengers Academy rips on his deviantart of those characters too. I'll take a look.
I still can't get the private army attribute to work properly. Do you have to fill both sections in the Control Centre with the characters you want in your army?

spydermann93

X-Man

Quote from: Jimaras8 on September 22, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
Quote from: X-Man on September 22, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

I still can't get the private army attribute to work properly. Do you have to fill both sections in the Control Centre with the characters you want in your army?

I usually just go into ffxcustom.py and add it there. It does however need to be on each line for customs. I noticed same applies to summoner as well, i have to add customer summons to all 4 lines in ffxcustom to get it to work properly.

detourne_me

Here are a few more quick imports:

The Irredeemable Ant-Man from Marvel Avengers Academy, ripped by SickAlice

and another MegaZord, based on Valandar's Gundam meshes.

cranlox

very good contribution, they are very good in my game! thanks for sharing

detourne_me

Thanks!
Here's a Hulk from Marvel Strike Force

and have you ever imagined Batman in a Hulkbuster armor?
This mesh is ripped from DC Unchained

Deaths Jester

Is it bad that part of me wonders if I can rip the head and belt off that Batman Armour, attach a different head, reskin it and put it out as an updated Panzermann?  I think it might be....but must try anyways....rrraaaaa!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

Deaths Jester

Quote from: detourne_me on September 27, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
Hey if you need a hand just let me know :)

Actually, after looking at it closer, I think we a little minor Blender work to flatten those bat ears and maybe remove the "holsters", I could make it work as is....hmmm......if only I wasn't at work at the moment...AAARRGGHH!!!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on September 26, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
Here are a few more quick imports:

The Irredeemable Ant-Man from Marvel Avengers Academy, ripped by SickAlice

and another MegaZord, based on Valandar's Gundam meshes.

AAARRGGG!!!!   I can't see these from here!!!

detourne_me

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on September 27, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
Whaddya mean Cyber Burn?

He might be a work and 3rd party pics are not allowed on their network. I came across that someplace, but I don't remember where. He might also be using his phone and not getting the pics that way.

Deaths Jester

Well, after getting a chance to play with Batarmour, it turns out that there is more to it than originally thought. Probably not going to try to repurpose it...but it does give me some ideas.

An amazing skope, though, no matter what! Great work and find, DM!

detourne_me

Quote from: daglob on September 27, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
Whaddya mean Cyber Burn?

He might be a work and 3rd party pics are not allowed on their network. I came across that someplace, but I don't remember where. He might also be using his phone and not getting the pics that way.

Ahh! I hope that's the case.  I figured imgur was probably the easiest weay to share photos, and don't want to see service go down, like with photobucket.

Sorry DJ,  these texture maps are pretty crazy for these new meshes. I haven't really come across to many that would be easily reskinned.

Deaths Jester

It's less about the wireframes (with a little trail and error I think I could reskin it...just take time...and a search thru a few old mags and progs to get the normal maps done right) and more about the gaping holes I'd create in the mesh (removal of the bat symbol, the hip servos, sections of the belt, ect) as I tried to get it closer to an idea. I'd end up having to make too many new pieces to make it work, I think. Still ended up giving me a slight visual brainstorm (hope I still have some of the pieces to do it...) which is major!!

detourne_me

heheh, i know what you mean about that.   so much inspiration but editing these meshes can be pretty daunting.

anyway,  I hope I can actually finish season 2 this weekend, then maybe move on to Iron Fist season 2...

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on September 27, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
Whaddya mean Cyber Burn?

Too true... No Imgur, and no MediaFire.  :(

daglob

Yeah, but look at all the wonderful toys you have when you get home.

cranlox

this new Luke Cage is excellent , every day you do not stop surprising me :lol:

detourne_me

Glad you guys like all the new stuff!

Here's Damien Wayne Robin, ripped from DC Unchained.

He's got sword attacks, and an extra character.nif with his hood up. Keyframes are mainly by Renegade.

X-Man

Quote from: detourne_me on October 01, 2018, 01:48:05 PM
Glad you guys like all the new stuff!

Here's Damien Wayne Robin, ripped from DC Unchained.

He's got sword attacks, and an extra character.nif with his hood up. Keyframes are mainly by Renegade.

THis mesh is awesome.. I'm still a big fan of the Nightwing import (among many others). Speaking of... is just a small personal thing.. but is there anyway to give Damien a rope swing fly animation instead of what he has now. Would be only person from Bat-family who doesn't have this and now I'm torn lol

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Glad you guys like him. Unfortunately there aren't any male_teen sized ropeswinging keyframes that I'm aware of.
I think he might be distorted if male_basic sized keys were used.

daglob

There is a teenager-sized Taskmaster hex. I think there is more than one, but I can only find the one that has Pinky (Mr. Scarlet's sidekick) as the standrd and is at Alex's place.

Oops! It's by Kenn X.

cranlox

Cyber Burn

I do so love that PR Zord, and that Batman armor is beautiful as well.

I am getting so tempted to re-install everything.

Deaths Jester

Put it in the request thread, Neros, instead of hijacking someone's release/promotion thread. Jeez...