Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Edit: I was going to say something in response but it's not worth it...

...guess this old timer is just getting to old...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

Deaths Jester

You missed Neros posting his request here instead of in the request area...he since took that post down and moved it...

Anyways, great work DM!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Dang, I always miss the good stuff.  :lol:

Was it another of those 400 Mesh request lists?  :D

DM, you guys finally made me reinstall everything, now I've gotta check out all these wonderful toys you've been pumping out.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

heheh.
Well, glad you're back CB!

Here's another toy to play with, too!

Wolverine from Marvel Strike Force, based on Renegade's Wolverine.

Can't Stop!

Cyborg and Kalibak from DC Unchained!

cranlox

I can not wait to recover my PC to try playing with Kalibak! Has a surprising appearance

I was from my work computer trying to convert a basic model of Wolverine I'll pass it to you if it's useful or you want to convert it

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/q8s076k824d64/WOLVERINE_ORIGINS_OUT_OF_TANK

detourne_me

Thanks for the info Cranlox.
Sorry, though. Im trying to stay away from tue Xmen movie styled meshes. Ive tried before in the past with Mystique, and Ive got a couple of other meshes, but the are too high-poly for the game I think. Actually even the Contest of Champiobs meshes are almost too high-poly. The reason why it becomes an issue is because they are so smooth that they become jagged when rigged with the basic biped skeletons used in freedom force. You can see this especially happening around the shoulders and fingers.
These days I'm trying to stick more to the free-to-play mobile games for models (or older PC games). Those meshes are usually low-poly and have more in common with the freedom force mesh designs from 15 years ago.

cranlox

Wow!
That is a perfect answer.
It was only for the purpose of passing it because without my FFvs3R it is sometimes difficult for me to occupy my free time with the PC and I thought maybe it was of your interest.
To my personal taste, I like to have 1 version of each character, although with your Wolverines it is impossible to choose, even without having tried the last one.

:thumbup:Everything that you also develop and provide is more than welcome and I think I speak on behalf of all the official downloaders of this post yours :)

detourne_me

Thanks man,  I wish I had more time,  there are so many meshes I wish I could import.

anyway, here are a few more...

This is the DC Legends Harley Quinn,  she's got 3 different skins, and is based on keyframes by Gni, IPS and Jik.
Also, here's a quick low-poly mesh of Cyclops from the old game X-Men-Destiny.

and of course, not far behind Harley is her puddin'

Ripped from DC Unchained, Joker has a variety of keyframes from Renegade, Gni, Valandar and IPS.

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, not back for the long haul, just needed to let off some steam. But I'm really loving these imports.

detourne_me

DC's Trigon! ripped from the Injustice mobile game and based on Irrational's frozen_giant for that really cool fall animation.

MikeB7

Oh my, I just spent the morning downloading and admiring these imports in CTool2.  Fantastic work!  This is going to provide hours and hours of entertainment playing around with skins and concepts.  Thought and care was obviously taken planning these, choosing the animations, etc.  I'm from a time of only 3DMAX users and hexidecimal editors, so I don't really know what I'm talking about haha, but this stuff is pretttttty. 

detourne_me

Thanks for the really kind words, Mike.
I'm happy to see people appreciate this stuff. :thumbup:

spydermann93

I might not be posting much, but I've downloaded everything you've released so far. All great stuff!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 22, 2018, 11:59:37 PM
I might not be posting much, but I've downloaded everything you've released so far. All great stuff!

Ditto. Gone on a downloading spree, and am truly impressed.

detourne_me

:thumbup:
Here are some more Halloween treats for you guys:

First up is Batman, from DC Unchained, on Grenadier's Batman mesh, with an additional cord for fly and hover animations.

and as previewed in the Halloween Challenge thread, here is a Ghostbusters pack with 5 meshes: Egon Spengler, Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Winston Zeddemore, and the Ecto-1 driven by Winston.
Ripped from Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and based on Texas Jack's Ghostbuster mesh. The Ecto-1 is based on Valandar's vehicle meshes.

MikeB7

These are beautiful! I'm gonna have fun adapting the Ghostbusters into an FXForce cleanup squad lol.  Thanks for the release! 

detourne_me

Here's another quick Halloween Treat!

Ripped by Sick Alice from a mobile Ghostbusters game, it's Slimer!  He's based on Grenadier's Volstagg mesh for some sweet drinking animations.

MikeB7

detourne_me

Here are a few quick re-rigged meshes.
It's the Classic Krang from TMNT Legends skoped onto a few new meshes.
Krang on Abdul Brown's Juggernaut
Krang on Irrational's Frozen_Giant

detourne_me

Another insomnia attack!
Time for some Superman-themed characters from DC Unchained

Silver Banshee with keyframes by Gni and IPS

Doomsday based on my favorite mesh for scary villains, Grenadier's Wendigo (Heck, I've already used it for Dark Beast, Lizard, Killer Croc, Sabretooth, Venom, Anti-Venom...)

Lex Luthor based on Grenadier's Titanium Man V2

and finally, Superman based on Renegade's Superman

Enjoy!  :thumbup:

MikeB7

lol, I was in the midst of downloading and unpacking like 80 more of your ports this morning.   Yay for more!  :thumbup:

detourne_me

^_^
I was a little displeased with my port of the DC Unchained Superman,
So here's another Superman

I can't quite remember the artist from DeviantArt who ripped this mesh, but the keyframes are based on Vertex's VX keys.

cranlox

They look amazing, I can not wait to play with all this
thanks

detourne_me

Inspired by the Netflix cartoon, written by one of my favorite comics writers, Warren Ellis,  here are a few Castlevania characters:

First is Alucard, Dracula's son. It was really fun coming up with keyframes for this guy. He's got wings that appear for flight and hover, and a long sword for killing vampires.  Based off of work by Valandar, Grenadier, IPS, Tommyboy and more.

Next is Trevor Belmont, of the Belmont Clan, a family line destined to carry the Vampire Killer whip and kill Dracula every time he rears his blood-sucking face.  His keyframes are a bit more basic, and based on Grenadier's work.

Both of these meshes come with alternate skins, and are ripped from the Wii game Castlevania Judgement.

BentonGrey

Really cool stuff, DM!  Those keys for Alucard sound impressive!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Much like Smash, I never thought I'd see Castlevania in FF.

Awesome work!

The netflix series was so good. Definitely worth the watch if anybody hasn't seen it yet. Even if you aren't a big Castlevania fan, it's totally worth the time.

cranlox

It's not my taste Castlevania, but your work looks really amazing.