Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on October 02, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Glad you guys like him. Unfortunately there aren't any male_teen sized ropeswinging keyframes that I'm aware of.
I think he might be distorted if male_basic sized keys were used.

That may not be accurate, DE. I came across a mesh called TM_Robin_Dick that according to the readme file, was hexed on the male_14 mesh that does use rope swinging flying animations. Perhaps you could tweak that one to suit. Just a thought.

detourne_me

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on November 20, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
Quote from: detourne_me on October 02, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Glad you guys like him. Unfortunately there aren't any male_teen sized ropeswinging keyframes that I'm aware of.
I think he might be distorted if male_basic sized keys were used.

That may not be accurate, DE. I came across a mesh called TM_Robin_Dick that according to the readme file, was hexed on the male_14 mesh that does use rope swinging flying animations. Perhaps you could tweak that one to suit. Just a thought.

Oh, were you able to paste Robin's body directly onto that mesh? I was under the impression that those TM meshes were just male_basic sized meshes that were hexed down in proportion. I don't know if the keyframes were made for a smaller mesh.

OrWolvie1

Oh, were you able to paste Robin's body directly onto that mesh? I was under the impression that those TM meshes were just male_basic sized meshes that were hexed down in proportion. I don't know if the keyframes were made for a smaller mesh.

I just found the mesh in my collection. I just thought it may be along the lines of what you were looking for.  :unsure:

detourne_me

Oh yeah, He might work!
Personally I feel like i'm finished with that Robin mesh, but if people want ot skope him onto the mesh with ropeswings and release it, that would be great!  :thumbup:

Here's another release from me though...

Although this Dracula doesn't quite fit the same design aesthetics of the Wii models from before, I like how gothic he is.  A bit of a pain to import though, since he was a custom model created by fickwanna on Deviantart.  This mesh can use VX, male_basic, or male_cape keyframes.
Enjoy!

I think I'll work on some other Castlevania guys next.

detourne_me

Thats pretty simple to do actually. Its just scaling in and out a bat mesh. Ill do up a version of Dracula with a bat.

detourne_me

:D
Dracula with Bat fly/hover
Simon Belmont from Castlevania Judgement
Simon is based on the same skope as Trevor Belmont, just has different skins, and shows a lot more skin...

Dracula here has the same animations, but he transforms into a bat for fly and hover animations.
If you want to make a skope from it, paste any body parts under the Dracula NiNode in Nifskope.
The Bat was originally skoped by Bevo.

detourne_me

here's one i've been sitting on a while.  DC Unchained Wonder Woman.  The Cape can be hidden in Nifskope if you want a more classic look, too.

daglob

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

John Jr.

Amazing work, DM! I cannot believe how good you got with your conversions.  Thank you so much for sharing them.

MikeB7

Yay, couldn't help it - fun afternoon breaks while setting up Xmas decorations.  Thanks for all the work, it's appreciated! 

daglob

detourne_me

detourne_me

Here's an emerald archer for everyone!  From the DC Legends mobile game.

and also, Sypha from Castlevania Judgement.

cranlox

this new Oliver is excellent to make a real universe crossover with the arrowverse that you previously launched! Thank you for your gifts! :lol:

detourne_me

Thanks to Cranlox,  here is another DC character,
From the Justice League Action Run game, it's Stargirl based on Irrational's Red Oktober

cranlox

It looks incredible! I can not believe how great you left it. I'm really missing so much that I can not get my FF going yet. thanks a lot :lol:

Cyber Burn

I've missed quite a few wonderful releases here DM. I'm really glad to see you still going.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Thanks guys!  I just reuploaded Dracula with bat flight and Stargirl.  I found I had uploaded poor versions of them.  The new Drac flaps his wings in bat form, and stargirl's staff texture is linked properly.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Well, it's been a while.
My PC and FF related programs seem to be dying on me, but I was able to whip together this:

It's April O'Neil for  :ffvstr:, Based on the meshmod by Jormanartserpent
It took some fanangling to make it safe for work....   even finding a suitable portrait was a little tough.
She also includes some attacks with the Turtle's Party Wagon, ripped by SickAlice.

Enjoy!

cranlox

I understand you, my desktop is dying systematically does not want to respond to anything and I have to reinstall operating system all the time and reload everything from FF, I notice a bit vice from the notebook with Windows 10 that often closes me the FFVS3R without explaining any reason.
It is widely appreciated that you still complicated share material. Thanks for a beautiful April! :wub:

X-Man

I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 (arg vr unit!) and have had nothing but issues with my FF as well. Hoping it' not finally dying =(.  I've had this game (again) since 2009 moving from Windows 7.. up to 8,1 building upon MMA. I will eventually try a clean install down the road as i've love this game and the community since it came out. Thanks for all your hard work, Cranlox your Fx are awesome and DM the meshes are always brilliant and  keep the game still going =)

spydermann93

What issues are you guys having?

I have a Windows 10 FFvtTR install and the issues that I get are FFX3 deciding to swap paths on me every now and then (fixable, but annoying) and the occasional random crash.

cranlox

Luckily I have a few days of my stable FFvs3R on my PC with windows10, sometimes without explanation the game is closed at any time and with any character.
On the other hand I could try and play with April thanks DM! :thumbup:

X-Man

I "mainly" got my game working again by removing everything in my custom folder. I started adding them back in and got up to around 600 with no issues. Was even able to transition between multiple big battles with no crashes, or memory errors, also very little pinking. Unfortunately though, when i began to add more imports like Zod, Purple Man, my game would crash quickly with "out of main memory". This was all running fine on 8.1 but i did get memory crashes. Now I've decided to leave some imports out and my game is running again on Windows 10 with about 800 or so hero files i was able to add back in (mostly non imports, or newer ones) Not sure if anything to it all,  but it's only thing i changed when before it would crash on startup, or load and let me select a few characters and crash.

cranlox

What I do is leave few characters that I am going to use and put together the folder, let's say before opening the game that guarantees that all of them will be imported or not.

SickAlice