Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!  (Read 34761 times)

Offline cranlox

Re: Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!
« Reply #630 on: April 12, 2019, 01:08:57 PM »

Luckily I have a few days of my stable FFvs3R on my PC with windows10, sometimes without explanation the game is closed at any time and with any character.
On the other hand I could try and play with April thanks DM! :thumbup:

Offline X-Man

« Reply #631 on: April 12, 2019, 09:42:23 PM »
I "mainly" got my game working again by removing everything in my custom folder. I started adding them back in and got up to around 600 with no issues. Was even able to transition between multiple big battles with no crashes, or memory errors, also very little pinking. Unfortunately though, when i began to add more imports like Zod, Purple Man, my game would crash quickly with "out of main memory". This was all running fine on 8.1 but i did get memory crashes. Now I've decided to leave some imports out and my game is running again on Windows 10 with about 800 or so hero files i was able to add back in (mostly non imports, or newer ones) Not sure if anything to it all,  but it's only thing i changed when before it would crash on startup, or load and let me select a few characters and crash.

Offline cranlox

« Reply #632 on: April 13, 2019, 03:54:16 PM »
What I do is leave few characters that I am going to use and put together the folder, let's say before opening the game that guarantees that all of them will be imported or not.