News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

gryphon's skins

Started by bearded, April 10, 2016, 09:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

http://www.chynaman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/FF/FF.html
I know they are basically alts to the main guys, but what could be some stats to differentiate them?

I am thinking of a freeroam arc in which Tormentor and Arachniss have drawn them from different realities or times and tricked/controlled them to fight the hero. As each one is defeated, they will be available to help fight and free the rest, with everyone available to fight Torm and Arach. I know I am going to let Arach have spider minions, and Torm will have ratmen, but I'm looking for some interesting ideas for them to be powerfull enough to take on a whole team.

spydermann93

• RadiAnt - Has powers like the Ant, but Radiation based more-so than Acid based.
  • The Witch Queen - Arcane powers like Alchemiss, but perhaps more focused on Summoning minions rather than direct attacks?
  • Roboman - Kinda tanky and very shocky.  I feel like that this character should have plenty of electrical attacks at his disposal.
  • Tankman - He's a tank. Not much more to him than that.  Maybe a few leadership abilities, too, since he was a lieutenant?
  • Red Raven - Make her physically like Nuclear Winter's Ice Queens, but give her a little more oomph to show that she was a bit more than your average Ice Queen.
  • The Monster - Kinda like Frankenstein's Monster.  Highly resistant to electricity and physical attacks; weak to fire; regenerates like a beast. Slow attacks and can't really dodge, though.
  • Emerald Enchantress - I view her as an elementalist, being able to control nature and conjure up all sorts of neat animals.
  • Britannia and Caledonia - Perhaps Britannia could have more rallying, teamwork related abilities and Caledonia can be the berserker with some frightening shouts?

Anybody who's not listed here, I don't really know how to differentiate them from members of the Freedom Force beyond voices and power names.

bearded

Those are outstanding suggestions. Thank you.
I am tempted to use different meshes, but I am going to stick to the ones Gryphon intended. I might take the stick away from the MM's, and give a staff to some of the mages.

BentonGrey

Great ideas indeed, Spyder!  Also, I had forgotten about those skins and concepts.  They really are quite awesome.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Epimethee

These classic Griphon skins certainly merit being revisited.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: bearded on April 10, 2016, 09:10:43 AM
http://www.chynaman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/FF/FF.html
I know they are basically alts to the main guys, but what could be some stats to differentiate them?

I am thinking of a freeroam arc in which Tormentor and Arachniss have drawn them from different realities or times and tricked/controlled them to fight the hero. As each one is defeated, they will be available to help fight and free the rest, with everyone available to fight Torm and Arach. I know I am going to let Arach have spider minions, and Torm will have ratmen, but I'm looking for some interesting ideas for them to be powerfull enough to take on a whole team.
link won't open
Sith Prime

daglob

Ah, little Bulk... The Gryphon has gone the way of all flesh... at least in a digital way. You can find most of his skins here:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gryphon_freedom_force1/info

Incredible Bulk

Thank you,  excuse me if this is a silly question remember I have been inactive for about six years but what exactly is a Hero file? His attributes and attacks?
Sith Prime

spydermann93

It's the file that's created when you make a hero.

You can find them in your Heroes folder.

Incredible Bulk

Oh ok with all info for character ok
Sith Prime