News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hang on there, pardner

Started by Panther_Gunn, May 06, 2016, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Back when I was grabbing things just to make sure I had them, I got the pulp_v_western mesh, but apparently I neglected to make note of where any skins for the mesh would be.  Any suggestions out there?  I'll take generic and specific.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

I've got Copper's Vigilante, a couple of Lone Ranger's, and Jonah Hex.

Panther_Gunn

I think the readme said the standard was a kitbash of Copper's Vigilante.  Send me what you've got, please.

Who was working on the western mod?  Was it Sioux City Dynamo?  I feel like there was at least a handful of other skins for that mesh, like a Clint Eastwood for instance.

daglob

There is a Clint mesh, and I did a Man With No Name; there are skins for John Wayne and The Magnificent Seven for some of Texas Jack's meshes. I have a Tom Versatile Cowboy for which George Armstrong Custer is the Standard. I think SCD might have been dong a western mod; he did The Lone Ranger and Tonto as well as Zorro.

Your inbox is full, and I can't find your e-mail address.

Panther_Gunn

hmmmm.....you're not the first person to say they couldn't see it, but the purpose of having it visible is for neutral party Titan mediation.  Have to check in to that.

gwe84@hotmail.com

I guess I didn't realize there was more than one "cowboy" mesh.  I got a TM_Zorro mesh, also from FXForce.  If you wouldn't mind sending me what you have for cowboy & western stuff, I'd appreciate it.  Having a wider selection to choose from is never a bad thing.

daglob

Deaths Jester

<- did a Lone Ranger years ago...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Quote from: Deaths Jester on May 07, 2016, 05:18:57 AM
<- did a Lone Ranger years ago...

Hey! You're right! It's on its way too.