News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Going Back on Hiatus

Started by Cyber Burn, May 06, 2016, 08:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

That's exciting, CB!  If you've got the time, you'll be able to polish and prepare way better.  As always, you're in our prayers my friend!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

thalaw2

Don't stress about CSET CB.  I took CSET a couple years ago and passed without much studying.  I found it easier than the CBEST in some parts.  Have you been looking at Edjoin for other job opportunities?
革命不会被电视转播

Cyber Burn

When I took the CBEST a few years back, even though I wasn't feeling well at the time, I was much calmer than I was going into the CSET, and didn't have much trouble with the CBEST. I think with the CSETs, from the moment I registered, until the minute I started the Test, I listened to everyone else's horror stories, and let myself get worked up about it. I know I over did it. I had book scattered across my living room, and there were a lot of nights that I either fell asleep studying on the couch, or studying on the Computer, and then I would forget what it was I was studying. I won't make that mistake again.

I got involved in a program in my District to help me out financially with Tuition and Textbooks up until I become an Intern, but it has it's good and bad sides. I have to stay within my own District, I have to stay in Special Education, I have to teach for X amount of years, and so on. But they have a lot invested in me, and they want to see me succeed. So while I do check my District's listings daily to see if there is anything I might be able to apply for, I'm not checking Edjoin because I'm restricted to my current District.

Cyber Burn

Well, I just got my test scores back, and barely missed being eligible for my own Classroom as an Intern by 5 points  :banghead: . Unfortunately, the results don't tell me where or what I missed, so I have no real idea of what I really need to focus on. So I'll be going back to studying until I crash, and hope for the best. This time though, I'll only be taking 1 Subtest (Math and Science), which are subjects I really tend to struggle in anyway.

I'll still be checking in when I can though, you guys can't get rid of me that easily.  :lol: 

daglob

Good luck; we know you can do it.

BentonGrey

Absolutely, and we're all rooting for you CB!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Epimethee

I wish you a very successful test—and please make sure you don't crash too much before it! ;)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

daglob

Yeah, remember "Sleep is your friend. Don't ignore it or it will take over your life".

Cyber Burn

I know it's been a while since I've updated this, but a lot has been going on, and I've been more than a bit overwhelmed. But opportunity is knocking again, and this time I want to kick the door down. Problem is, "Edjoin" is giving me grief, lots and lots of grief. I'm trying to upload all my CSETs (Which are PDF Files), and Edjoin keeps telling me that there are passwords on the Files so they can't be uploaded. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Maybe have a suggestion on how to get past it? I would definitely be in your debt, especially since I only have until 3:oo PM California time to do this.

Deaths Jester

I'd say run the pdf thru foxit/whatever pdf reader and check to make sure there aren't any oddities and try again. That's all I've got unhappily as I've never ran into this prob before.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Cyber Burn

Thank you DJ, I'll keep that in my notes in case this happens again. I actually found that if you "Print to PDF", then the new copy that is created from that won't have that Password/Security Restriction. Now I just have to get all my other Paperwork together, and hopefully turned in on time. This would be an ideal Teaching Position if it works out, and the fact that I was even told to put in for it is just awesome. I just don't want to get my hopes up though.