News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Still lookin'...

Started by daglob, May 14, 2016, 11:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Is there a piece that is basically a hose that runs from a backpack or something to a helmet?

hoss20

How about putting Manbot in Blender and deleting all of the unneeded vertices? I imagine the type of hose he has is what you're looking for. I thought I had seen something like this from one of our creators, but I may be mistaken.
There some options available from tubes, cords, and the like; but some work will need to be done to fit them properly and they may not be the correct shape anyway.

WyldFyre

Tommyboy's wildfire reboot maybe?  It has two hoses going to a back canister. They originate at the base of the neck.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

daglob

I'm pretty sure adapting Manbot is beyond my skill level, but I'll keep it in mind. I'll check Wildfire.

Thank you both.

daglob

This is a scope by Heroidosilencio. As you can see, Chance here has two hoses that run from the rocket pack to the helmet. He looks pretty good but in action, the hoses wander a bit. These are hoses from Black Manta, and they are close, as are the hoses from Yellow Lantern's version of BM. Wildfire's hoses don't quite fit. Any other suggestions?

detourne_me

Syn's Bane has hoses as well, but they are static, too I think. I made them a bit larger on my GR2099 skope.