News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 10

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, May 24, 2016, 12:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Not really but I'll keep them. Use power on Set and draw two.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Guise draws

Spoiler

X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.

That makes it Wraith's turn.  First Fanatic hits things though.

Do you have any changes for you turn, GG?
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Glitch Girl

No change.   Play Razor Ordinance, hit Set with it and go Stealth.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Wraith draws

Spoiler
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

It is now the Tomb of Anubus's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: Urshe: Mummy, 6 HP--At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top (H) cards of the Environment deck. Put all revealed Trial cards into play. Discard the remaining revealed cards.

End: Urshe reveals
Spoiler

Swarm of Scarabs: Trial, 5 HP--Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Players cannot draw Hero cards.
Nomti: Mummy, 9 HP--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the non-Environment Target with the second highest HP 4 Melee Damage.
Anubis: Lord of the Underworld, Nemesis: Ra, HP: 20--Anubis is immune to damage from Environment cards. The first time a non-Environment card is destroyed each turn, this card deals the non-Environment Target with the second highest HP 2 Infernal Damage.

Swarm of Scarabs goes into play, the others are discarded.

It is now the Ennead's turn.

Start: Environment trash shuffled into the deck.  Swarm of Scarabs destroyed.

Play: Taste of Immortality: One-Shot--Move the top card from beneath the Shrine of the Ennead into the Villain play area. All Villain Targets regain (H) minus 1 HP.  Atum comes out to play!

End: Nothing

It is now Fanatic's turn.  Since the only cards other than the ones you want to keep were the onces you just drew, you'll want to say if you wish to discard anything else to do damage at the start of your turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.(Nuit)
At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the target other than a character card with the lowest HP.(Osiris)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Wraith may use two powers in her Power phase.(Utility Belt)
The first damage dealt to Wraith is reduced by 2.(Stealth)

Environment Ongoing Effects

Side: The Power of the Ennead

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are no cards beneath The Shrine of the Ennead, flip this card. Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

The Ennead in Force
At the end of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains (H) minus 2 HP.Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

Deck: 9
Trash: 11

Ennead in Play:

Shu: Breath of the Wind
HP: 20/24
This card is immune to Melee and Projectile Damage. The first time a [Red Sun] or [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each non-Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Environment deck.

Set: God of Storms
HP: 10/26
The first time a [Red Sun] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of each deck in turn order, starting with the Villain deck.

Nephthys: Life Warden
HP: 22/28
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.

Atum: World Finisher
HP: 30/30
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a [Red Sun] card is revealed. Play that card. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Villain deck.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Villain trash into the Villain deck.

Ennead Incapacitated:

Nuit: She Who Protects
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.

Osiris: Lord of Silence
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the Target with the lowest HP, other than a Character card.

Ennead Underneath the Shrine of the Ennead:
Spoiler

Geb: Earthquake Speaker
HP: 32/32
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the non-Villain Targets with the highest HP 2 Melee Damage each.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player puts the top card of their Hero deck on the bottom of their Hero deck.

Isis: Matriarch of Magic
HP: 26/26
The first time a [Green Hand] or [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero with the most cards in play 2 Infernal Damage.
At the start of the Villain turn, discard the top (H) cards of each Hero deck.

Tefnut: Warrior of the Flood
HP: 29/29
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Melee Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player discards 1 card.

HP: 22/31

Available Powers
Redeem: Fanatic regains 1 HP. Draw 1 card.
"Absolution": Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

Deck: 23
Hand: 6
Spoiler

Prayer of Desperation: One-Shot--Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.Immediately end your turn.
Final Dive:One-Shot--Destroy a Target with 4 or fewer HP, other than a Character card. Fanatic deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = the destroyed Target's current HP before it was destroyed.
Undaunted: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever exactly 1 Damage would be dealt to Fanatic, prevent that Damage. Whenever, Fanatic would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Wrathful Retribution: One-Shot--Discard 3 cards.If you do, Fanatic deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = Fanatic's maximum HP minus her current HP.
Aegis of Resurrection: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When Fanatic drops to 0 or fewer HP, restore Fanatic to 10 HP, then, destroy this card.
Aegis of Resurrection: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When Fanatic drops to 0 or fewer HP, restore Fanatic to 10 HP, then, destroy this card.
Trash: 12
In Play: 1
-Divine Focus--Ongoing, Limited
Spoiler

Divine Focus: Ongoing, Limited--At the start of every turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Fanatic deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Radiant Damage. At the start of your turn, either Fanatic deals herself 4 Fire Damage or this card is destroyed.

HP: 13/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!
Idol of Anput: Regain 2 HP.

Deck: 21
Hand: 12
Spoiler

X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
I Can Do That, Too!: One-shot--Guise uses a power printed on an active hero character card in play. If that power has the name of a hero in it, treat that name as if it were Guise instead.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 6
In Play: 0

Spoiler

HP: 14/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Deck: 19
Hand: 7
Spoiler

Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
In Play: 3
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment Limited
-Utility Belt--Equipment Limited
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment Limited
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Deck: 11
Trash: 1
-Urshe--Mummy, HP: 6/6
-Idol of Anput--Treasure, Relic, Next to Guise
-Cast into the Underworld
Spoiler

Play: Urshe: Mummy, 6 HP--At the end of the Environment turn, reveal the top (H) cards of the Environment deck. Put all revealed Trial cards into play. Discard the remaining revealed cards.
Cast into the Underworld: Increase Damage dealt by Environment Targets by 1. At the start of the Environment turn, if there are (H) or more Environment cards in play, destroy this card.
Idol of Anput: Treasure, Relic--When a Trial card is destroyed, 1 Player may place this card in their play area. They gain the following Power: Power: Regain 2 HP.

Reepicheep

Yeah, for the Divine Focus, I won't discard anything this turn but I will take the 4 damage in order to keep it in play. My plan is to one shot ko Shu when I'm down to 11 hp, then cycle a few Aegis to stay upright.

I'll draw two cards (I'd redeem, but I'm not too interested in healing just now). I'll let you know if I want to discard them for Divine Focus this round.

Deaths Jester

My future move:

Spoiler
Play Blatant Reference, hit Neph with power, and draw 2.  Will be discard following for each round hit on Neph: both Lemme See That ..., both I Can Do That, Too!, and one Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!

catwhowalksbyhimself

Fanatic draws
Spoiler

Brutal Censure:One-Shot--Fanatic deals 1 Target 2 Radiant Damage.You may draw a card.
Zealous Offense: Ongoing, Limited   At the start of your turn, select up to 2 non-Character card targets. Those Targets cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.At the end of your turn, if you have not dealt at least 3 Damage this turn, destroy this card.

Do you wish to discard for Guise's turn?

Reepicheep

All the villains in play count as character cards, right? If so, I'll discard both of those on Guise and Wraith's turns. Then undaunted on the villain's turn. When my iwn turn comes about I' take the 4 damage to keep it in play.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yes, all the Ennead are Characters.  It's the only villain deck other than the Chariman to have more than one.

So you discard to hit new comer Atum.

Guise draws
Spoiler

Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

card discarded to hit Neph.

It is now Wraith's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.(Nuit)
At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the target other than a character card with the lowest HP.(Osiris)

Hero Ongoing Effects
The first damage dealt to Wraith is reduced by 2.(Stealth)

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are no cards beneath The Shrine of the Ennead, flip this card. Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

The Ennead in Force
At the end of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains (H) minus 2 HP.Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

Ennead in Play:

HP: 20/24
This card is immune to Melee and Projectile Damage. The first time a [Red Sun] or [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each non-Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Environment deck.

The first time a [Red Sun] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of each deck in turn order, starting with the Villain deck.

HP: 20/28
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.

HP: 28/30
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a [Red Sun] card is revealed. Play that card. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Villain deck.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Villain trash into the Villain deck.

Ennead Incapacitated:

Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.

Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the Target with the lowest HP, other than a Character card.

Spoiler

The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the non-Villain Targets with the highest HP 2 Melee Damage each.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player puts the top card of their Hero deck on the bottom of their Hero deck.

The first time a [Green Hand] or [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero with the most cards in play 2 Infernal Damage.

The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Melee Damage.

HP: 18/31

Available Powers
"Absolution": Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

Spoiler

Zealous Offense: Ongoing, Limited   At the start of your turn, select up to 2 non-Character card targets. Those Targets cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.At the end of your turn, if you have not dealt at least 3 Damage this turn, destroy this card.
Prayer of Desperation: One-Shot--Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.Immediately end your turn.
Final Dive:One-Shot--Destroy a Target with 4 or fewer HP, other than a Character card. Fanatic deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = the destroyed Target's current HP before it was destroyed.
Undaunted: Ongoing, Limited--Whenever exactly 1 Damage would be dealt to Fanatic, prevent that Damage. Whenever, Fanatic would be dealt 5 or more Damage from a single source, reduce that Damage by 2.
Wrathful Retribution: One-Shot--Discard 3 cards.If you do, Fanatic deals 1 Target X Radiant Damage, where X = Fanatic's maximum HP minus her current HP.
Trash: 13
Spoiler

Divine Focus: Ongoing, Limited--At the start of every turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Fanatic deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Radiant Damage. At the start of your turn, either Fanatic deals herself 4 Fire Damage or this card is destroyed.

HP: 13/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!

Hand: 13
Spoiler

Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Trash: 6
-Blatant Reference--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

HP: 14/26

Available Powers

Hand: 7
Spoiler

Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Grappling Hook: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. You may draw a card.
Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Deck: 11
Trash: 1
-Urshe--Mummy, HP: 6/6
Spoiler

Cast into the Underworld: Increase Damage dealt by Environment Targets by 1. At the start of the Environment turn, if there are (H) or more Environment cards in play, destroy this card.
Idol of Anput: Treasure, Relic--When a Trial card is destroyed, 1 Player may place this card in their play area. They gain the following Power: Power: Regain 2 HP.

Glitch Girl

I missed when Swarm of Scarabs got destroyed but since it appears to be gone I'll play Grappling Hook on Urshe, use Razor Ordinance on Set, and go Stealth.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Glitch Girl on September 15, 2016, 01:19:15 PM
I missed when Swarm of Scarabs got destroyed but since it appears to be gone I'll play Grappling Hook on Urshe, use Razor Ordinance on Set, and go Stealth.

Osiris's incap ability is that he destroys the lowest hp non character target at the start of every villain turn.  That happened to be Swarm of Scarabs this round.

It is now the Tomb of Anubis's turn.

Start: Nothing

Play: Spike Trap: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, a Player may destroy 1 of their Equipment cards to destroy this card. At the start of the Environment turn, deal the Target with the lowest HP 3 Melee Damage.

End: Does anyone wish to destroy a Equipment to destroy Spike Trap.  Note that it attacks the lowest no matter what side it's on, so it can attack Villains.

Glitch Girl

What do you think guys?  I can sacrifice Stun gun if necessary.
-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

I'd hold off on getting rid of it. Let's use it to get rid of a few villians.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Haven't heard from Reep yet, but that's majority, so we'll move along.

Start: Enviroment trash shuffled into deck.

Play: Death's Grasp: One-Shot, [Purple Ankh]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 2 Infernal Damage.  Set deals Guise 1 damage.

This triggers all Purple Ankh effects.

Nephthys heals all villains.

Atum searches the villain deck for a Red Sun card.  He finds Sun's Fury:One-Shot, [Red Sun]--The Villain Target with the highest HP deals each Hero Target (H) minus 2 Fire Damage.  Atum deals all the heroes 1 damage.  Wraith takes none, but loses her immunity.

This triggers all Red Sun effects.

Shu heals all non-heroes.

Set plays an extra card.  He plays Elemental Storm: One-Shot, [Green Hand]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage, 1 Fire Damage, and 1 Cold Damage. Set deals damage to everyone. 

This triggers all Green Hand effects.

Shu has already triggered.

Set hits everyone for 1 point of damage.

Neph hits everyone for 1 point of damage.

Guise and Fanatic will do their discard for damage things, that I forget earlier (won't change anything.)

That makes it Fanatic's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects

Hero Ongoing Effects

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead

The Ennead in Force

Trash: 15

Ennead in Play:

HP: 22/24

HP: 7/26

HP: 19/28

HP: 28/30

Ennead Incapacitated:

Spoiler

HP: 12/31

Available Powers

Spoiler

Trash: 14
Spoiler

HP: 6/27
Available Powers:

Hand: 10
Spoiler

-Blatant Reference--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

Available Powers

Spoiler

Trash: 12
Spoiler

Deck: 12
Trash: 0
-Spike Trap--Trial
Spoiler

Spike Trap: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, a Player may destroy 1 of their Equipment cards to destroy this card. At the start of the Environment turn, deal the Target with the lowest HP 3 Melee Damage.

Reepicheep

Sorry, I was in silent agreement.

Have I already hit myself for 4 damage?

If so, I'll play an Aegis of Resurrection, followed by redeem.

If not, I'll discard an Aegis, Undaunted and Final Dive to hit Shu very hard. Again, followed by Redeem.

Deaths Jester

My move:

Spoiler
Will use Idol of Anput and draw 2 cards to end turn.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Indeed, I had not applied that damage yet.  As a result, Fanatic takes out Shu with a single might blow.  Don't get on that lady's bad side, folks.

You draw

Spoiler

Embolden: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Hero Character card. That Hero may use an additional Power during their power phase.At the end of that Hero's turn, Fanatic may deal them 2 Radiant Damage. If they take no Damage this way, destroy this card.

DJ, if you use the idol, you will only be able to draw one card.  Do you still wish to do so?

Deaths Jester

That's fine. No cards played this turn for me either, just idol and draw.

Glitch Girl

On my turn, I suture myself, use Razor Ordinance on Set so the environment can take him out and go Stealth.

-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Guise draws
Spoiler

Wraith draws
Spoiler

It is now the environment's turn.

Start: Cast into the underworld destroys itself. Spike trap deals set 3 damage, incaping him.

Play: Nomti:: Mummy, 9 HP--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the non-Environment Target with the second highest HP 4 Melee Damage.

End: Does anyone want to destroy equipment to destroy spike trap?

Reepicheep

I think that will again be some baddy cards being hit. Let's keep it in play to whittle down the baddies a bunch.

(Edit: I could actually hear my own British accent in this post)

Glitch Girl

Blimey Reep, (sorry  ;) )  you think we can get one of them down enough for it to kick in?  Guise is pretty low, so we'd have to do a minimum of 14 points to Nephthys in this round, barring damage done to us on villains turn.

I let this be y'all's call but I do have a spare targeting computer in my hand waiting if need be.

-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

If we don't get hit hard, we can use it against Nomti instead.  I say we hold off...if it comes down to me being too low on hp, I can use one of my retcons to get rid of it before it hits me.

Reepicheep

Quote from: Glitch Girl on September 26, 2016, 01:24:04 PM
Blimey Reep, (sorry  ;) )

It took me an Englishly long time to work out what you were apologizing for.

Ah, you're right. I missed that Set had been wiped out (it took me about five rewrites of this post to work that out. A little bit slow these days). I'm all for destroying the Spike Trap then, since as you quite rightly say it'll take some time for us to get NephyTheElephant to the lowest HP.

Thinking ahead to my own move (I'm practically committed to this play regardless of the villain's turn):
I'll destroy the Divine Focus this round. It's done good. I'll play my remaining Aegis followed by Redeem.

Glitch Girl

One last thing, is Nomti affected by Spike trap?  Think we can get it lowest before the Environment's turn and is it worth it?
-Glitch Girl

Reepicheep

We could probably lower him below our current lowest, but we may get hit by the villains in a moment.

Guise's call on the Spike Trap, since he'll be the one taking the hit provisionally.

Deaths Jester

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Okay, in that case, Nomti smacks Nephthys for 4 points of damage.

It is now the Ennead's turn.

Start: Environment trash gets shuffled into the deck.

Nomti is destroyed.

The top card of the environment deck is played.  It is Swarm of Scarabs: Trial, 5 HP--Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Players cannot draw Hero cards.

The top card of every deck is played.

Ennead: Death's Grasp: One-Shot, [Purple Ankh]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP (H) minus 2 Infernal Damage.

Guise takes 1 damage.

This triggers all Purple Ank abilities.  Nephthys heals all villains by 1.

Atum goes searching for a Red Sun card.  He finds Blast of Flame: One-Shot, [Red Sun]--The Villain Target with the highest HP deals the Hero Target with the highest HP (H) minus 1 Fire Damage.

Wraith takes 0 damage thanks to Stealth.

This triggers all Red Sun abilities, but there are none.

Fanatic: Embolden: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Hero Character card. That Hero may use an additional Power during their power phase. At the end of that Hero's turn, Fanatic may deal them 2 Radiant Damage. If they take no Damage this way, destroy this card.

Fanatic, choose who to play this card on.