News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 10

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, May 24, 2016, 12:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

I think Wraith can make best use of that, but I'll plan on destroying it instead of dealing the damage.

Stick it on Glitchy.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Guise: Say Cheese!: One-shot--Guise deals 1 target 1 cold damage. Then, if that target is still in play and has 5 or fewer HP, you may play 1 card.

Choose your target and (if applicable) play an additional card.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Deaths Jester

Target Shu, can I play Retcon to get rid of the Spike Trap?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

Shu is already dead. It's only Nephthpthphththys and Atum in play right now.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 01, 2016, 03:58:45 PM
Target Shu, can I play Retcon to get rid of the Spike Trap?

You may, so long as you target Swarm of Scarabs with the damage.  Keep in mind you may not draw cards while it is out.

Deaths Jester

Ok, I'll do that then Cat. Wait...would the spike trap hit me or the scarabs this turn? If it hits the scarabs, I'll just hit Neph...just depends.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 01, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
Ok, I'll do that then Cat. Wait...would the spike trap hit me or the scarabs this turn? If it hits the scarabs, I'll just hit Neph...just depends.

They would currently hit the scarabs, yes.

Deaths Jester

Then I'll target Neph with Cheesy instead. And if possible use the idol to heal. Turn ended.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 02, 2016, 05:07:51 AM
Then I'll target Neph with Cheesy instead. And if possible use the idol to heal. Turn ended.

You can't use the idol because it isn't your turn, so you get no powers.  You also can't end the turn for the same reason.

Continuing the Villain's turn, Wraith plays Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Environment: Judgement of Anubis--When this card enters play, search the Environment trash and deck for Anubis. Put him into play. If you searched the Environment deck, shuffle it. At the end of the Environment turn, Anubis deals each Target 2 Infernal Damage, and destroys this card.

Play: Elemental Storm: One-Shot, [Green Hand]--The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals each Hero Target 1 Lightning Damage, 1 Fire Damage, and 1 Cold Damage.

Everyone takes 3 damage.  This triggers all Green Hand abilities.  Nephthys deals everyone 1 more damage.

End: Nothing.

It is now Fanatic's turn.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.(Nuit)
At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the target other than a character card with the lowest HP.(Osiris)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Wraith may use two powers in her Power phase.(Utility Belt)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Heroes cannot use powers(Swarm of Scarabs)

Side: The Power of the Ennead

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are no cards beneath The Shrine of the Ennead, flip this card. Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

The Ennead in Force
At the end of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains (H) minus 2 HP.Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

Deck: 9
Trash: 15

Ennead in Play:

Nephthys: Life Warden
HP: 14/28
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.

Atum: World Finisher
HP: 29/30
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a [Red Sun] card is revealed. Play that card. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Villain deck.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Villain trash into the Villain deck.

Ennead Incapacitated:

Nuit: She Who Protects
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.

Osiris: Lord of Silence
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the Target with the lowest HP, other than a Character card.

Shu: Breath of the Wind
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Environment deck.

Set: God of Storms
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of each deck in turn order, starting with the Villain deck.

Ennead Underneath the Shrine of the Ennead:
Spoiler

Geb: Earthquake Speaker
HP: 32/32
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the non-Villain Targets with the highest HP 2 Melee Damage each.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player puts the top card of their Hero deck on the bottom of their Hero deck.

Isis: Matriarch of Magic
HP: 26/26
The first time a [Green Hand] or [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero with the most cards in play 2 Infernal Damage.
At the start of the Villain turn, discard the top (H) cards of each Hero deck.

Tefnut: Warrior of the Flood
HP: 29/29
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Melee Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player discards 1 card.

HP: 8/31

Available Powers
Redeem: Fanatic regains 1 HP. Draw 1 card.
"Absolution": Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

Deck: 20
Hand: 4
Spoiler

Divine Focus: Ongoing, Limited--At the start of every turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Fanatic deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Radiant Damage. At the start of your turn, either Fanatic deals herself 4 Fire Damage or this card is destroyed.
Embolden: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Hero Character card. That Hero may use an additional Power during their power phase.At the end of that Hero's turn, Fanatic may deal them 2 Radiant Damage. If they take no Damage this way, destroy this card.
Prayer of Desperation: One-Shot--Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.Immediately end your turn.
Aegis of Resurrection: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When Fanatic drops to 0 or fewer HP, restore Fanatic to 10 HP, then, destroy this card.
Trash: 18
In Play: 2
-Divine Focus--Ongoing, Limited
-Embolden--Ongoing
Spoiler

Embolden: Ongoing--Play this card next to a Hero Character card. That Hero may use an additional Power during their power phase.At the end of that Hero's turn, Fanatic may deal them 2 Radiant Damage. If they take no Damage this way, destroy this card.
Divine Focus: Ongoing, Limited--At the start of every turn, you may discard a card. If you do, Fanatic deals the Villain Target with the highest HP 2 Radiant Damage. At the start of your turn, either Fanatic deals herself 4 Fire Damage or this card is destroyed.

HP: 3/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!
Idol of Anput: Regain 2 HP.

Deck: 18
Hand: 10
Spoiler

Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Uh, Yeah, I'm That Guy!: Ongoing, Limited--When this card enters play, give another player a high-five. If you do, treat this card as if it had the game text of every ongoing card in that player's play area, replacing their hero's name with Guise. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Retcon: One-shot--Destroy 1 ongoing or environment card. Awesome! I'm a great hero. You may draw a card or play a card.
Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Gimmicky Character: One-Shot--Discard the top card of every deck. Guise regains HP equal to the number of target cards discarded. You may play a card. What's wrong with shark-jumping, anyway?
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Trash: 12
In Play: 1
-Blatant Reference--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

Blatant Reference: Ongoing, Limited--Look how cool I am! Just like that actor, whatshisname. At the end of each hero turn, you may discard 1 card. If you do, Guise deals 1 target 1 projectile damage. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

HP: 9/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Hand: 6
Spoiler

Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.
Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
In Play: 4
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment, Limited
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment, Limited
-Stun Bolt--Equipment

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment, Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Deck: 10
Trash: 0
In Play: 5
-Idol of Anput--Treasure, Relic, Next to Guise
-Spike Trap--Trial
-Swarm of Scarabs--Trial, HP: 5/5
-Judgement of Anubis
-Anubis--Lord of the Underworld, HP: 20/20
Spoiler

Judgement of Anubis--When this card enters play, search the Environment trash and deck for Anubis. Put him into play. If you searched the Environment deck, shuffle it. At the end of the Environment turn, Anubis deals each Target 2 Infernal Damage, and destroys this card.
Anubis: Lord of the Underworld, Nemesis: Ra, HP: 20--Anubis is immune to damage from Environment cards. The first time a non-Environment card is destroyed each turn, this card deals the non-Environment Target with the second highest HP 2 Infernal Damage.
Swarm of Scarabs: Trial, 5 HP--Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Players cannot draw Hero cards.
Spike Trap: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, a Player may destroy 1 of their Equipment cards to destroy this card. At the start of the Environment turn, deal the Target with the lowest HP 3 Melee Damage.
Idol of Anput: Treasure, Relic--When a Trial card is destroyed, 1 Player may place this card in their play area. They gain the following Power: Power: Regain 2 HP.

Reepicheep

I should still have an Aegis in my hand, no? Or did one of the villains' many moves wipe it somehow?

Edit: don't mind me, clicked on the wrong spoiler.

I'll destroy the Divine Focus, play Aegis and fire off Redeem.

Deaths Jester

Seeing as I'll probably fall in the next round, I'm going to at least go out with a bang!!

Spoiler
Play Retcon to get rid of Spike Trap, play Blatant Reference (discard both Gimmicky Character, Super Kawii, and Selling Out) all targeting Neph, use the idol to heal, and draw one.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Fanatic can't draw cards because Swarm of Scarabs is still in play.

Same with Guise.  No cards.

Guise deals Neph 1 damage and I'll keep doing that without saying so.

It is now Wraith's turn.  Remember you get a third power thanks to Fanatic.

Villain Ongoing Effects
At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.(Nuit)
At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the target other than a character card with the lowest HP.(Osiris)

Hero Ongoing Effects
Wraith may use two powers in her Power phase.(Utility Belt)

Environment Ongoing Effects
Heroes cannot use powers(Swarm of Scarabs)

Side: The Power of the Ennead

Spoiler

The Power of the Ennead
At the start of the Villain turn, if there are no cards beneath The Shrine of the Ennead, flip this card. Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

The Ennead in Force
At the end of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains (H) minus 2 HP.Whenever there are no Villain Targets in play, the Heroes win.

Deck: 9
Trash: 15

Ennead in Play:

Nephthys: Life Warden
HP: 13/28
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals each Hero Target 1 Fire Damage. The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.

Atum: World Finisher
HP: 29/30
The first time a [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, reveal cards from the top of the Villain deck until a [Red Sun] card is revealed. Play that card. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Villain deck.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Villain trash into the Villain deck.

Ennead Incapacitated:

Nuit: She Who Protects
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, shuffle the Environment trash into the Environment Deck.

Osiris: Lord of Silence
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, destroy the Target with the lowest HP, other than a Character card.

Shu: Breath of the Wind
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of the Environment deck.

Set: God of Storms
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, play the top card of each deck in turn order, starting with the Villain deck.

Ennead Underneath the Shrine of the Ennead:
Spoiler

Geb: Earthquake Speaker
HP: 32/32
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the non-Villain Targets with the highest HP 2 Melee Damage each.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player puts the top card of their Hero deck on the bottom of their Hero deck.

Isis: Matriarch of Magic
HP: 26/26
The first time a [Green Hand] or [Purple Ankh] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero with the most cards in play 2 Infernal Damage.
At the start of the Villain turn, discard the top (H) cards of each Hero deck.

Tefnut: Warrior of the Flood
HP: 29/29
The first time a [Green Hand] card is put into the Villain trash each turn, this card deals the Hero Target with the lowest HP 2 Melee Damage.
Incapacitated: At the start of the Villain turn, each Player discards 1 card.

HP: 9/31

Available Powers
Redeem: Fanatic regains 1 HP. Draw 1 card.
"Absolution": Select Melee, Fire, or Radiant as this card's Damage type. Fanatic deals 1 Target 3 Damage of that type.

Deck: 14
Spoiler

Chastise: Ongoing--Play next to a non-Hero Target other than a Character card. That Target is Immune to Damage and cannot deal Damage. At the start of your turn, Fanatic may deal herself 2 Psychic Damage. If she takes no Damage this way, this card is destroyed.
Sanctifying Strike:One-Shot--Fanatic deals 1 Target 1 Melee Damage.You may draw a card. Fanatic regains 1 HP.
Prayer of Desperation: One-Shot--Draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.Immediately end your turn.
Aegis of Resurrection: Equipment, Relic, Limited--When Fanatic drops to 0 or fewer HP, restore Fanatic to 10 HP, then, destroy this card.
Trash: 18
In Play: 2

-Embolden--Ongoing, Next to Wraith
Spoiler

HP: 3/27
Available Powers:
Tough Choices: Draw a card or play a card. How to choose?! Also, Guise deals 1 target 1 melee damage. But Who?!
Idol of Anput: Regain 2 HP.

Hand: 9
Spoiler

Selling Out: Ongoing, Limited--Gotta have all the best swag. At the end of the environment turn, you may discard 1 card. You may play up to 3 cards that share a keyword with the discarded card. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
X-treeeeeeeeme!!!: Ongoing, Limited--It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both.Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected. At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Lemme See That ...   : Ongoing, Limited--Play this card by an equipment card. That card affects Guise as if the hero name on that card were Guise and "You" on that card means Guise's player. At the start of your turn, play air guitar and destroy this card.
Super Ultra Kawaii!!   : Ongoing, Limited--I'm not just a hero, I'm a magical love prince! At the end of each Hero turn, if you have more than H cards in your hand, you may play a card.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
Where Did I Leave That ...: One-shot--Draw 2 cards. Did you get what you were looking for? If so, good .If not, you may discard the 2 cards you just drew to put a card from your trash in your hand.
Trash: 13
In Play: 1
-Blatant Reference--Ongoing, Limited

Spoiler

HP: 9/26

Available Powers
Stealth: Reduce the next Damage that would be dealt to The Wraith by 2.

Spoiler

Infrared Eyepiece: Equipment, Limited--Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Suture Self: One-Shot-The Wraith regains 3 HP.
Throat Jab: One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
In Play: 4
-Razor Ordinance--Equipment, Limited
-Utility Belt--Equipment, Limited
-Micro Targeting Computer--Equipment, Limited
-Stun Bolt--Equipment

Spoiler

Razor Ordinance: Equipment, Limited--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 3 Projectile Damage.
Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.

Deck: 10
Trash: 0
In Play: 5
-Idol of Anput--Treasure, Relic, Next to Guise
-Spike Trap--Trial
-Swarm of Scarabs--Trial, HP: 5/5
-Judgement of Anubis
-Anubis--Lord of the Underworld, HP: 20/20
Spoiler

Judgement of Anubis--When this card enters play, search the Environment trash and deck for Anubis. Put him into play. If you searched the Environment deck, shuffle it. At the end of the Environment turn, Anubis deals each Target 2 Infernal Damage, and destroys this card.
Anubis: Lord of the Underworld, Nemesis: Ra, HP: 20--Anubis is immune to damage from Environment cards. The first time a non-Environment card is destroyed each turn, this card deals the non-Environment Target with the second highest HP 2 Infernal Damage.
Swarm of Scarabs: Trial, 5 HP--Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. Players cannot draw Hero cards.
Spike Trap: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, a Player may destroy 1 of their Equipment cards to destroy this card. At the start of the Environment turn, deal the Target with the lowest HP 3 Melee Damage.
Idol of Anput: Treasure, Relic--When a Trial card is destroyed, 1 Player may place this card in their play area. They gain the following Power: Power: Regain 2 HP.

Glitch Girl

Target Anubis* with Stun Bolt, target Nephthys with Razor Ordinance, cross my fingers, and go Stealth

(*unless someone has a better target - so much is going on it gets hard to follow sometimes)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

Woah, where the smeg did Anubis come from?

Does Anubis count as a character card, Cat?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on October 05, 2016, 07:35:51 AM
Woah, where the smeg did Anubis come from?

Does Anubis count as a character card, Cat?

When the villains were playing cards from every deck, they played judgement of Anubis from the environment.  And no, he's not a character card.

I take it you do not wish to play a card this round, GG?

Glitch Girl

I thought I couldn't because of Swarm of Scarabs.  If I can, I play MegaComputer.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Reepicheep

With Micro Targeting Computer, would you be able to OHKO the scarabs with your razor ordinance?

Or are the scarabs not long for this world anyway because of any one of the other billion of damage outputs around the corner?

Edit: Osiris would knock it out. BUT if you kill the scarabs, would he then destroy Anubis for us?

(Incidentally, I plan on destroying the Embolden on Glitchy when her turn ends. Unless you would like me to hit you for 2hp, Glitch?)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on October 05, 2016, 07:04:31 PM
With Micro Targeting Computer, would you be able to OHKO the scarabs with your razor ordinance?

Or are the scarabs not long for this world anyway because of any one of the other billion of damage outputs around the corner?

Edit: Osiris would knock it out. BUT if you kill the scarabs, would he then destroy Anubis for us?

(Incidentally, I plan on destroying the Embolden on Glitchy when her turn ends. Unless you would like me to hit you for 2hp, Glitch?)

Yes, if you kill the scarabs, Osiris would destroy Anubis.

Scarabs keeps you from drawing cards, not playing them.

Glitch Girl

I think I need what few HPs I have left so go ahead and destroy it Reep.

Thing is, I can't OHKO the Scarabs because they take -1 damage.  They'd still be up with 1 
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

Start: Spike trap deals Swarm of Scarab 2 melee damage.

Play: Swinging Blades: Trial--At the end of the Environment turn, deal each Target 3 Melee Damage. At the start of the Environment turn, a Hero Target may take (H) minus 2 Melee Damage. If they take Damage this way, destroy this card.

End: Does anyone wish to destroy an Equipment card to destroy Spike Trap?

Reepicheep

Didn't Guise destroy the spike trap? And should he be up to 5hp from using the idol?

Glitch Girl

Yes or No guys on Targeting Computer to destroy spike trap (if it still exists that is)?
-Glitch Girl

Deaths Jester

Spike trap was destroyed on my turn, GG. No have to worry about it.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote from: Reepicheep on October 06, 2016, 10:27:17 AM
Didn't Guise destroy the spike trap? And should he be up to 5hp from using the idol?

Sorry missed that.  ANd yes, I already adjusted him to 5 hp.  My last update was before his turn, you see.

catwhowalksbyhimself

So end of Enviro's turn:

Judgement of Anubis deals every target 2 infernal damage, then destroys itself.  Wraith uses up her stealth and takes no damage.

Swinging Blades his every targets for 3 damage.  Guise goes down.  Goodbye, guise, we'll miss you.  Well not really, because in this game, incapped players still get a turn, just more limited and with no card plays.  But we can pretend that we'll miss him.  Anubis doesn't not like the destruction and punishes  Wriath for 2 points of damage. Swarm of Scarabs is also destroyed. Since that was a trial, you can move the idol to someone else if you like.

It is now the Ennead's turn.

Start: Environment trash shuffled into its deck.

Anubis is destroyed.

The environment plays Rod of Anubis: Treasure, Relic--When a Trial card is destroyed, 1 Player may place this card in their play area. They gain the following Power: Power: Your Hero deals 1 Target 2 Infernal Damage.

The top cards of all decks are played.

Villain: Ancient Magicks: One-Shot, [Green Hand]--Destroy (H) minus 1 Hero Ongoing and/or Equipment cards. The Villain Target with the lowest HP deals any Hero with Ongoing and/or Equipment cards in play (H) minus 2 Infernal Damage.

Chose which 2 cards to destroy and who takes the one damage if both of you still have Ongoing or Equipments.

Reepicheep

Question: Glitch played stun bolt on Anubis, right? So shouldn't the hit on Guise be reduced by 1, thus saving his life? Same with the hit on Wraith?

As for the villain turn, I really can't afford to lose my Aegis, but I will take the damage.

Glitch Girl

Plus Enviro is -1 damage for calculations. 

And I'll destroy my targeting computer.  Not sure about the second yet. 
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

I did indeed royally goof up.  Guise is still alive and has 4 hp.

Reepicheep

Aegis is my only ongoing in play, right? If so, I can't afford to lose it I'm afraid. If I have anything else to drop, I will.

Otherwise I'm afraid the other card is yours, Glitchy. :(

Glitch Girl

Just checking. 

All right, I'll ditch Stun Bolt.
-Glitch Girl