Beyonder - MALE_CAPE_GLOVES

Started by abenavides, May 26, 2016, 09:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abenavides

Does anybody have this?
Actually - does this even exist?

I'm preparing downloads of Beyonder's meshes and I see the pattern he used for his male_basic, male_midcollar, etc. meshes.
You end up with 10 variants, for example - these are the variants for male_basic_cape_lowcollar
male_basic_cape_lc_boots
male_basic_cape_lc_gloves
male_basic_cape_lc_gloves_boots
male_basic_cape_lc_gloves_highboots
male_basic_cape_lc_gloves_lowboots
male_basic_cape_lc_gloves_midboots
male_basic_cape_lc_highboots
male_basic_cape_lc_lowboots
male_basic_cape_lc_midboots
male_basic_cape_lowcollar

The pattern of has held up for every group I checked, except I can't find a male_cape_gloves. I do have:
male_cape_boots
male_cape_gloves_boots
male_cape_gloves_highboots
male_cape_gloves_lowboots
male_cape_gloves_midboots
male_cape_highboots
male_cape_lowboots
male_cape_midboots

male_cape would just be irrational's, so that's 9 - I can't seem to find a male_cape_gloves.
He may not have ever made one, but I just wanted to check.
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

daglob

I don't see it in my stuff. It could be that it's the "Pernicious Blortch" (or something like that) mesh, named after the standard. I know this is done in a couple of other cases, but I can't remember exactly which ones, or by which meshers.

I looked and a couple of meshes are Male Basic Cape Something meshes with the cape/collar/hood hidden. This isn't a criticism, it's just an observation.

WyldFyre

Went through all the Beyonder meshes on my HD and no luck here either.  I thought the lack of a cape_gloves mesh might have been because he had made it as a specific character, but no love.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

abenavides

Thx guys, I guess he may have just overlooked it.
I'll make the pack without it.
www.alexff.com
Creator of EZ Danger Room, EZFX, EZHero, The JLA Mod, The X Mod, Superhero TV, & famous Hero Recipes, coming up: New mods.

WyldFyre

I skoped one up if you'd like to include it.  It's all Beyonder's. I even renamed the tgas like he did.
For Freedom!

The Beyonder

Not overlooked just don't appear to have standard skins for most of them.  :doh: I have found them though and I believe a few others I never uploaded due to no standard skins.  I'll try to make some standard skins for the cape meshes and send them your way.  Hopefully by this weekend.  Hard to believe they are nearly 14 years old now. :blink:

abenavides

Hey Beyonder. Great to hear from you! and thanks for anything you can send.

(Appreciate your helping too, Wyldfyre._
www.alexff.com

daglob

Hey, to get more Beyonder meshes out there I wouldn't mind doing a Standard skin or two.

The Beyonder

My apologies abenavides and WyldFyre I believe I did overlook that one as well as a male_basic_gloves.  :banghead:

abenavides

No problem at all, Beyonder.
If you don't mind, can I include Wyldfyre's skope in the pack?
www.alexff.com

The Beyonder

abenavides

Cool. Wyldfyre, please send it my way when you get a chance.
www.alexff.com

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

abenavides

www.alexff.com