News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

ramshackle releases (rhino)

Started by ramshackle, June 19, 2016, 08:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramshackle

Amazo Version 2.2

Is anyone else getting an error message that says they have a virus and have to call a number that appears on screen when you try and download this?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ramshackle

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on June 21, 2016, 04:19:34 PM
Is anyone else getting an error message that says they have a virus and have to call a number that appears on screen when you try and download this?

I took the link down just in case this is a problem. I'm going to see if I can run it through a couple virus scanners and update the download link

daglob

The thing is tricky. Sometimes if you click on "Download this File" it tries to switch you to another page, other times the cursor never changes to a hand, but the download will start anyway. And, yes, it will send you to a page that swears they are something related to Microsoft, you have a virus, and only wish to serve you (some malware) or generously offer to take control of your computer and fix it but good. I've been to some other download sites that have this feature nowadays, seems like more and more all the time. Sometimes I miss Rapidshare (but not much).

Sometimes there are four or five Download buttons, some of which ship you off to another page, some of which give you malware, and maybe (just maybe) one that will give you the file.

Whatever it work like right after Ramshackle re-uploads the file, I bet it will work differently tomorrow.

ramshackle

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on June 21, 2016, 04:19:34 PM

Try now, and lemme know if you get a virus  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

I definitely prefer Dropbox over Wikiupload. I tried to get the "Bushmaster" from your Skins thread, and had the same Virus issue as described above. However, so far there hasn't been any problems with Dropbox, but I'm only judging by the one link posted for "Rhino".

crimsonquill

Yeah, Dropbox is the best hosting site at the moment without risk of adware or viruses from unexpected sources.

I'm setting up my new home for VPMAX there since I have been using them for sharing artwork/video editing for the last few years with no problems at all.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

daglob

Quote from: crimsonquill on June 22, 2016, 11:15:14 PM
Yeah, Dropbox is the best hosting site at the moment without risk of adware or viruses from unexpected sources.

I'm setting up my new home for VPMAX there since I have been using them for sharing artwork/video editing for the last few years with no problems at all.

- CQ

:)

Oh, and Aleksei looks good.

spydermann93

Great skins, Distorto!

Can't get enough Glob if you ask me :P

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 04, 2016, 02:48:54 AM
Great skins, Distorto!

Yeah, gotta have my Sidekick with me when I hit the Rumble Room...Or is it the other way around? I can't remember anymore...  :P

daglob

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 04, 2016, 02:48:54 AM
Great skins, Distorto!

Just remember, since The Glob is a shape shifter, he can be ALL the characters in both games...

...or any other...