News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Does a mesh or skin for "Stick" exist?

Started by Groucho, July 15, 2016, 07:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groucho

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a skin and mesh available anywhere for the Marvel character "Stick"? The character that trained Daredevil. I couldn't find one in any of the the files I have saved nor can I recall seeing one in all of the years I've been scavenging Freedom Force files from the many modding sites that have come and gone. Any one out there have one or might be planning to make one based on the TV show?

Thanks!

Sorry I just realized that I should have posted this in the Request for Skins and Meshes section. If an admin can move it for me I'd appreciate it. Again sorry!
I don't want to belong to any superhero group that would allow me as a member!

Cyber Burn

I think I have a pretty comprehensive collection of Skins and Meshes, but I don't seem to have "Stick" anywhere among them.

daglob

I believe the lack of response in general means that no one has Stick. Especially if CB say he hasn't go him.

Groucho

Thanks for the replies Cyber and daglob! Yeah I have quite a few CD's with Freedom Force stuff that I've collected over the years and couldn'y find anything, and I thought there was a skin out there for everyone  :doh:. If (and that's a huge if, mainly due to time) I ever could attempt at making one for Stick. Does anyone have a suggestion on what might be a good mesh and keyframe to use for him?

Thanks!

spydermann93

Well, I don't know of any mesh per-se, but the Matt_Murdock_DM mesh in Detourne_Me's section on Force of Paradox would be a great place to get keyframes for him

http://forceofparadox.byethost31.com/?ckattempt=1

Groucho

Thanks Spyder! I'll take a look at it. I appreciate the help!