News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Coloring is Fun!

Started by laughing paradox, July 16, 2016, 10:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

I came across this online, an image of the Teen Titans as members of the Justice League of America, sketched by Alex Ross.

I loved it and wanted to try out the color scheme for the characters, so this is what I came up with. I stuck with the original colors for Robin, Speedy (green bow!) and Aqualad. In this team, I saw Wally West being more of an "adult" Kid Flash, as opposed to the full-red Flash. I love Donna Troy's Troia iteration so I wanted it incorporated into her Wonder Woman look. Superwoman was inspired by Power Girl, making it a predominantly white costume and no blue at all. Batwoman would work in all black but I couldn't resist the touch of purple from most of her old costumes.

I haven't touched Photoshop since the beginning of the year and this is making me want to skin something.. just not sure what!

Podmark

Great job!
Also that Batgirl(woman?) design is really cool.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks! Yeah, that Batwoman design is great!

Cyber Burn

That is awesome LP! I really love how (Kid) Flash and Wonder Woman (Troia) turned out.

QuoteI haven't touched Photoshop since the beginning of the year and this is making me want to skin something.. just not sure what!

I'm sure we could find you something.  :D

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 17, 2016, 12:31:14 AM
That is awesome LP! I really love how (Kid) Flash and Wonder Woman (Troia) turned out.

QuoteI haven't touched Photoshop since the beginning of the year and this is making me want to skin something.. just not sure what!

I'm sure we could find you something.  :D

We'll be waiting right here. ;)