News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

... And I'm leavin'.......

Started by Panther_Gunn, September 10, 2016, 03:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

.... on a jet plane.  But I know when I'll be back again.  :P

And we're off to the original House of the Mouse, to celebrate the minion's 4th anniversary of his activation date.  :thumbup:

Don't break anything while I'm gone.  Oh, wait, I didn't actually fix anything, I just called Randy, and now Stumpy.  But still, don't break nothin'.   <_<

I'm sure I'll have pics to share upon our return (sometime next week).
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Epimethee

Whether something gets broken or not usually depends on Glitch Girl, no? ;)

Enjoy the trip and be careful of the bones when chewing on those mouses, Panther.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

BentonGrey

Haha, had me worried for a minute there.  Have fun PG, and travel safely!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Ozymandiasveis

DireWolf

Dibs on his fridge  while he's gone, and any and all beer therein... :direwolf

Tomato

Please. We all know any booze laying around is immediately the property of DJ. He'll bite off your kneecaps for it.

BentonGrey

Yeah, dude fights dirty...in fact, it's the only way he fights.  :lol:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Panther_Gunn

And we've survived yet another trip.  I'm glad I took the whole week off so I can recuperate from my vacation.

The minion enjoyed the experience, and made some new friends:

And while he slept in every morning while we were there, he was up before 7 again this morning.  Go figure.

Disneyland is decorated up for Halloween already, and while I don't really mind, we'll definitely have to take him back some time when it's *not* around his birthday so he can see what the place looks like normally, and see what the Haunted Mansion is supposed to look like.  The Jack Skellington "takeover" of the mansion was not very successful, in my opinion.  Bleh.

Quote from: Tomato on September 14, 2016, 09:18:43 PMPlease. We all know any booze laying around is immediately the property of DJ. He'll bite off your kneecaps for it.

Well, that *is* as high as he can get from the gutter that he's usually lying in.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.