News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Civilians

Started by OrWolvie1, September 18, 2016, 03:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Hello all. Me again, the resident pain, looking for more skins/skopes. This time, I'm interested in some more diverse civilians to put in harms way. I love the ones that come with the game, but I want to change things up a bit. Perhaps a female basic in pants and a tee shirt, preferably brunette or brown haired, a few kids perhaps as well as male basics in casual attire rather than a business suit. Would also be interested in other military personal ie Air Force officers, pilots or any others that people might have or be interested in making. If I had the talent, I would attempt to make them up myself, but alas, that ability is beyond me. :( Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

daglob

I've got some stuff I've collected over the years, for female basic and the Urban meshes and the like.

Where would you like them sent?

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on September 18, 2016, 04:07:20 AM
I've got some stuff I've collected over the years, for female basic and the Urban meshes and the like.

Where would you like them sent?

Thanks. Please send them to orwolvie@hotmail.com  :thumbup:

daglob

They are on their way.

I have a bunch of skins for the civilian meshes that came with the game too.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on September 18, 2016, 05:09:11 AM
They are on their way.

I have a bunch of skins for the civilian meshes that came with the game too.

Sounds intriguing.  :D

daglob

I've sent you a bunch of stuff, including some Pulp Versatile stuff from Atomic Robot.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on September 18, 2016, 06:03:32 AM
I've sent you a bunch of stuff, including some Pulp Versatile stuff from Atomic Robot.

SWEET! Thank you so very much! I will go through them and see what I can use. I really appreciate it A LOT!!!  :thumbup: :D

detourne_me

In the reformed mod, there are quite a few different civilian meshes. They are a bit grittier than the original irrational stuff, though.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on September 18, 2016, 07:54:59 AM
In the reformed mod, there are quite a few different civilian meshes. They are a bit grittier than the original irrational stuff, though.

reformed mod? :huh:

spydermann93

Yeah, it was a mod that took a grittier look at superhero-ing.

I don't recall there being any downloads to it anymore, though (but if somebody wants to prove me wrong by posting a link here, I won't complain :P)

OrWolvie1

Quote from: spydermann93 on September 18, 2016, 03:33:47 PM
Yeah, it was a mod that took a grittier look at superhero-ing.

I don't recall there being any downloads to it anymore, though (but if somebody wants to prove me wrong by posting a link here, I won't complain :P)

Neither would I as I don't think I've ever heard of it. Sounds intriguing though

daglob

Is that the mod that has Runt and Chick in it?

Cyber Burn

http://ffportal.negative-10.com/the_reformed.7z

I just re- downloaded it last night after I read this thread. There's some really cool characters in there, and wilth Volsung being on the Skoping Permissions List, that makes thinks even better. Of course, you'd still need a Skinner, though, since he's not on the Kittbashing List, and you couldn't release his Skins with your Skopes.

spydermann93

Quote from: daglob on September 18, 2016, 04:26:26 PM
Is that the mod that has Runt and Chick in it?

Yep! And oddly, I have those meshes. No idea where I got 'em :wacko:

@Cyber! Woohoo!!! I WAS wrong! Happy days!

OrWolvie1

Looks interesting. But like you said, CB, I couldn't release them with any mod I wanted to include them in. And thank you so very much DB!! Those are awesome!! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Do you have the Civilian Keyframes for Male_Basic and Female_Basic?

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 19, 2016, 09:05:06 PM
Do you have the Civilian Keyframes for Male_Basic and Female_Basic?

I'm not sure. Doesn't look like it, unless they are the same ones that are in the files that Dablob sent me, then yes, I do. Why, do you have some different ones that you would recommend?

daglob

There were "civilian" keyframes at NPI; this may be what CB is talking about. I don't know if I sent them or not. I've replaced all that I can with Beyonder's  Azrael KF.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on September 19, 2016, 09:56:03 PM
There were "civilian" keyframes at NPI; this may be what CB is talking about.

Yup, these are the one that I have. I might also have a few jeans and t-shirt type Male_Basic Skins that could go with them.

On a side note, have you checked out the Civilian female 3 pack by John Jr? They should be at the FRP2 backup site.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 19, 2016, 10:53:19 PM

Yup, these are the one that I have. I might also have a few jeans and t-shirt type Male_Basic Skins that could go with them.

On a side note, have you checked out the Civilian female 3 pack by John Jr? They should be at the FRP2 backup site.

No, I haven't. I'll have to do some looking. And if you would be willing to send them my way, I won't object  ;)

Cyber Burn

Here are the Civilian Keyframes, they're for "Male"Basic", and "Female"Longhair": http://www.mediafire.com/download/xm28j0dqnze84ld/nocturnals_firelion_ff1.7z

Here's the Link to John Jr's 3 Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u2s0ahnldocslfq/Female_Teen_Girlfriend.rar

And I'll have to find what I did with the other Skins.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 21, 2016, 11:21:19 AM
Here are the Civilian Keyframes, they're for "Male"Basic", and "Female"Longhair": http://www.mediafire.com/download/xm28j0dqnze84ld/nocturnals_firelion_ff1.7z

Here's the Link to John Jr's 3 Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u2s0ahnldocslfq/Female_Teen_Girlfriend.rar

And I'll have to find what I did with the other Skins.

thanks CB. Looks like I did have John Jr's 3 pack, just didn't know it. And just a question about the keyframes, do I copy the kf from nocturnals_firelion_ff1 for use with the male_basic and Female_Longhair or did you mean to send me a different file?

daglob

I think that was for me.

As I remember, the keyframes for Female Longhair are supposed to work for Female Basic, Female Versatile, in addition to Female Longhair. Male Basic KF are supposed to work with Male Belt, just as Male Cape kf work with Male Alpha.

Cyber Burn

:doh:  My bad. I'll fix the link tonight sometime.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 21, 2016, 10:55:51 PM
Ok, lets try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qsyj42a83ivaraw/Basic_Civilian_Keys.7z

Thank you once again for your assistance, CB. You don't know how much I appreciate all that you have done for me thoughout.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Haven't forgotten about these, I just wasn't happy with what I had, so I decided to start over from scratch. So it'll be a new Male_Basic_Civilian Skope with new Skins.

Incredible Bulk

Where do you install the new skins for civilians so they appear randomly?
Sith Prime

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 02, 2016, 06:26:31 AM

Haven't forgotten about these, I just wasn't happy with what I had, so I decided to start over from scratch. So it'll be a new Male_Basic_Civilian Skope with new Skins.

Sounds interesting, CB. looking forward to checking them out!  :thumbup:

daglob

Quote from: Incredible Bulk on October 02, 2016, 03:01:31 PM
Where do you install the new skins for civilians so they appear randomly?

Which game?

Yeah, yeah, I know which game. They should work the same way as the other built ins: create a folder in Custom Characters with the character's name, in that create a folder named "skins", and put the new skins in it. No .nif, no .kf, no "standard".

Hey, Wolvie: I've got something called "Male Protest" or something like that.