FFX Control Center not working properly

Started by Incredible Bulk, September 19, 2016, 03:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incredible Bulk

Just got the game of Steam after 6 years not playing I downloaded Freedom Force X 3.3 the FFX Control Center sees my created characters but it's just days scanning never does anything, I can click on a character but it shows none of his attributes so I cant modify them any help please

Oh and I have Windows 10 if it matters
Sith Prime

daglob

A couple of us have had problems with WX not giving us permission to change things. Be sure you are an administrator, and you may need to change the compatibility mode. I have to run it in Windows 98/ME compatibility mode.

That's all I have.

Incredible Bulk

I will try a administrator  right now but how do I runs  capability mode?
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

I figured it out to run on Windows 98 mode won't even open the FFX Control Center. Issue continues characters just say scanning on the botom then.on the character box I choose a character and under FFX Attributes it's all blank none show up
Sith Prime

WyldFyre

Try compatibility mode for Win XP service pack 2 or 3. That seems to work for me.
For Freedom!

Incredible Bulk

Ok thanks I'll try that unfortunately I just got to work so I'll do it later on I'll keep you guys posted and if somebody else can figure something else to please feel free to share
Sith Prime

daglob

By all means, if it's working don't change anything!

Incredible Bulk

I'm wondering too if it has something to do with the directory location I have the steam version and I installed FFX correctly however on the FFX Control Centerter it has thr incorrect directory it says the game is under Irrational not steam
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

sorry i was trying to post a picture of my issue but it did not work
Sith Prime

heroidosilencio

daglob

Setting up things like Shape Shift, Summon, Vulnerability, Private Army, and such, I think.

heroidosilencio