News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Completely puzzled again

Started by daglob, September 21, 2016, 05:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

You can see a WIP of Firelion of The Nocturnals above. Something is weird with his coat and the two swords on his back.. It isn't hidden nor is it alphaed out, but it doesn't show. All the objectives on the Trench coat texture are this way. I've included the alpha information in the hopes that someone can tell me what is wrong. My computer hates alpha channels in the first game, so it looks fine in CTool, but in animations one of the swords disappears. I don;'t know what is wrong. I can't depend on my finicky video card to show me what something will look like on another computer. I thought it was because I had used Blender on it, but swapping a coat from another MH mesh doesn't change things.

Cyber Burn

I made some changes to the Nif File, try this out and see if you have any better luck with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xm28j0dqnze84ld/nocturnals_firelion_ff1.7z

Cyber Burn

Sorry, forgot to mention that in the Animation, the Sword was hidden.  :doh:

daglob

Cyber burn fixed the coat and the swords. Now the pony tail won't show up in CTool, but is there plain as day in Nifscope.

SickAlice

Is the ponytail alpha'd out in it's assigned texture? Obvious I know, but just to eliminate variables.

daglob

I double checked, and it had no alpha channel. I gave it one, because that has been a problem before, and made sure it was filled with "white". It's still missing in CTool.

And checked it in my malfunctioning game, where it is missing also.

Cyber Burn

Sorry, I forgot about the ponytail. I'll go back through and see what I can see. :doh:

daglob

I hadn't put the pony tail on in the version I sent you, so no, it isn't there.

Cyber Burn

Go ahead and send it my way. I'll try to check it out this weekend.

deanjo2000

This doesn't help with the skope but I really like that skin, the fiery hair is beautiful  :)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

You ought to see it with the flame effect on the head. CB did it for me.

Cyber Burn

Quick question...What Mesh did you pull the Ponytail from?

daglob

Cyber Burn

Ok, that gives me a comparison point to go from, so next bit of free time, I know where to start looking.