if somebody can point me to the right direction

Started by Incredible Bulk, September 21, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incredible Bulk

I'm looking for a captain Mexico type character and a Hebrew based character for my  :ffvstr: that I would like to nane the Hebrew Hammer thanks. If anyone has seen characters that fit this description please let me know
Sith Prime

daglob

Don't know abut Captain Mexico, but there are several similar characters so maybe he is around. There is "The Ten" that each have a biblical theme. I believe it was at NPI, which is gone, but if you want it PM me an e-mail address and I'll send them to you. Do you need FFv3R only, or can you convert?

Also, in the future, requests should be made in the appropriate forum. But it's no biggie, a lot of newbies make the same error.

Incredible Bulk

Thank you very much that will be very helpful I only have  :ffvstr: but if I remember correctly I think there's a program I can download that will help me convert them if need be I can convert them
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

This is kind of old, and really in need of an update, but if you want it, I'd be glad to make it available.

daglob

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 21, 2016, 11:40:05 PM
This is kind of old, and really in need of an update, but if you want it, I'd be glad to make it available.

that looks great I'll take it unless you feel that you really want to update him that's completely fine
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Guys question maybe someone knows if this already out there does anyone know of any character(s) already made that use drones?
Sith Prime

daglob

I've got The Leader's plastidrones, Ink has a bunch of drones, Cyber Burn and I both have a slough of minions/agents/cannon fodder.

What did you have in mind?

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: daglob on September 28, 2016, 10:10:14 PM
I've got The Leader's plastidrones, Ink has a bunch of drones, Cyber Burn and I both have a slough of minions/agents/cannon fodder.

What did you have in mind?
Something like falcon's drone from civil war movie
Sith Prime