News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

BATMAN'S TUMBLE

Started by heroidosilencio, September 25, 2016, 03:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heroidosilencio

I just have learned how to use the tumble function.

I was planing to use it with BATMAN. Does someone know a good keyframe movement that I could use for Batman in a tumble?

I would like to make as if he was using his "harpoon" (I don't know if this is the correct name, I am not north american) to move hinself fast from a place to another just like in the movie SUPERMAN VS BATMAN, when Apocalypse tried to hit him and Batman jumped from a building  to another using his ''harpoon''.

detourne_me

That's a pretty cool idea.  How about using a Superman Fly animation, just rename it tumble and copy it into Batman's keyframes.You know the type of superman flying I'm thinking of? with his left hand out in front and right knee bent? then you could add an FX of a rope or spiderman line, and attach it to his left hand.  Then when the tumble animation plays, it will look like he's being pulled by his "grapple gun"

BentonGrey

Good idea DM.  You could also use the 'fly' animation from most Batman keys, which is a rope-swinging type animation.  That might look okay.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

heroidosilencio

Thank you both of you. I found a good movement from the mesh Dr. Doom, from Grenadier.

This mesh has a hover gun movement that looks very cool when renamed to a tumble.
unfortunely even after  using M25 keyframer to transfer this movement it does not appear in Batman. I guess Dr. Doom is that kind of mesh that you have to make something diferent to transfer the movements. It is not enought to copy bips and use M25 KEYFRAMEr

Another thing that I would like to ask is that I was not able to make a rope FX as a tumble. It got very strange... I used lashina whip.  Does anybody have any idea about both things?

heroidosilencio

Could someone make an rope ffx for using with FFVTR iN THE speacial area?