Main Menu

Looking for

Started by Incredible Bulk, September 28, 2016, 09:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incredible Bulk

sorry cancel this request I found something that will work
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

I'm having hard time finding original African American female characters for :ffvstr:
Sith Prime

daglob

There really aren't a lot. I have a Misty Knight, and I think I have what's-her-name, The Queen of the Werewolves. There are one or two others on both sides of the law.

Oops! Or do you mean meshes and skins to make your own?

Incredible Bulk

I mean characters can you send those to me same email as before?
Sith Prime

daglob

Sure. Give me a little bit...

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

For  :ffvstr: anyone know if there's a character made to look likes he's made completely from Energy X?
Sith Prime

daglob

Bobby 69/Vertex did an "energy" guy, and you could always use The Human Torch/Male Basic FX.

spydermann93

Is this for a particular character in a certain ambiguous ending scene? :P

Incredible Bulk

I want to have a character that's nothing but raw energy x the father of all energy x infused heroes
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

If only there were Pictures floating around that would serve as a reminder of what Energy X looked like...

spydermann93

I think this is the guy Bulk is talking about :P

Spoiler

But yeah, when making a request, Bulk, it's a good idea to include a picture of something related to what you're talking about.  There are so many skins and so many characters out there, a pic can really help somebody help you find what you're looking for.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 01, 2016, 01:03:39 AM

Spoiler

But yeah, when making a request, Bulk, it's a good idea to include a picture of something related to what you're talking about.  There are so many skins and so many characters out there, a pic can really help somebody help you find what you're looking for.

Almost looks like X-Ray from the U-Foes

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 01, 2016, 01:03:39 AM

Spoiler

actually im having a hard uploading pictures
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

By the way that's the guy right there. You think he's been made already?
Sith Prime

spydermann93

Not exactly, but Hoss20's X-Ray Skope on the Force of Paradox sit is a very close fit, as Wolvie stated.

And what's wrong with the images?

Incredible Bulk

check it and download it, when I try to upload images it just paused for a few then just reverts back to my post and no image was uploaded
Sith Prime

spydermann93

Did you make sure to use the [img] tags? and paste the url to the image in between them?

daglob

Bulk, you may have to have a photo host, like Photobucket (which I use, but am growing less and less happy with it all the time), where you can post the pics and use a link provided by the site to link a post here. You can't insert pictures into a post here any other way that I know of.

Incredible Bulk

Ok thanks guys I guess i been doing it wrong, forums are different from each other from time to time.
Sith Prime

deanjo2000

I don't have time today but I can easily knock one up for you maybe tomorrow.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 01, 2016, 09:11:17 AM
I don't have time today but I can easily knock one up for you maybe tomorrow.
tha me your time I still have make a list of attributes I use, powers ECT
Sith Prime

deanjo2000

I had a quick half hr so I knocked these very basic skins up.

It's not shown on the pic but they do have energy bouncing around them, both for the human torch mesh.

spydermann93

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 01, 2016, 02:53:48 PM
I had a quick half hr so I knocked these very basic skins up.

It's not shown on the pic but they do have energy bouncing around them, both for the human torch mesh.
these are great so how can download them?
Sith Prime

deanjo2000

Pm me your email and I'll send them, it'll be tomorrow though.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Ok back again need DC character vigilante for  :ffvstr: I found one at tommyboy,s but on a bike. I prefer no bike also looking for a cowboy type character like an old western Sheriff
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

Which "Vigilante" were you looking for, I seem to recall a few different versions of the Character. As for a western type Character, I believe that both Texas Jack and Tommyboy have some you could check out.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 03, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
Which "Vigilante" were you looking for, I seem to recall a few different versions of the Character. As for a western type Character, I believe that both Texas Jack and Tommyboy have some you could check out.
yes western style the only one I found in Tommyboy was a western but he's I'm a bike I want a mom bike version
Sith Prime