News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Looking for

Started by Incredible Bulk, September 28, 2016, 09:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Check out Renegade's Vigilante here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Renegades_Toybox_Part_2/files
I believe it's called VigGAREN

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

spydermann93

Oh, Renegade. I miss you.

Incredible Bulk

I just realized Jonah Hex is a cowboy too anyone know if he's around?
Sith Prime

daglob

Sick Alice did one recently.

http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/dc.html

There are a few others around I believe.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

daglob

Sent a Renegade version for each game to you. I think I have one on a Tommyboy mesh that rides a horse, but I'm not sure.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: daglob on October 08, 2016, 11:48:49 PM
Sent a Renegade version for each game to you. I think I have one on a Tommyboy mesh that rides a horse, but I'm not sure.
thanks this vigilante works

One a side note for the other hero posted any way it's chest plate can have a "CC" instead of a "CH"
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

For  :ffvstr: I'm looking for a rival for storm male or female but with the ability to control the weather as well does anybody know if there's already a character out there that's weather related?
Sith Prime

spydermann93

Weather Wizard would be the only character that I can really think of.

You can find him in Ink's section on the Heroforce site, I believe.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

windblown

Rainmaker is another weather manipulator that you can find for FFvsTR. She has been skinned and skoped by AfghanAnt and you can get her here:

http://freedomforceuniverse.com/dc-universe.html

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Looking for a  :ffvstr: Heath Ledger Joker and a Jango Fett
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

For "Jango Fett", go into the Resources Yahoo Group (In my Signature), go into Files, go into Custom Content Lists, and grab the Skin Megalist by Cripp12.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Freedom_Force_Resources/info
                                                                                                                 > Files
                                                                                                                           > Custom Content Lists
                                                                                                                                                                > Skin Megalist by Cripp12
                                                                                                                                                                                                          >Do a search for "Fett", and it will tell you where to find it.

Even though it is an older File, the Skin Megalist is still one of the best resources out there when it comes to locating Skins (And in some cases, Meshes).

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 17, 2016, 05:01:30 PM
For "Jango Fett", go into the Resources Yahoo Group (In my Signature), go into Files, go into Custom Content Lists, and grab the Skin Megalist by Cripp12.

> Files
                                                                                                                           > Custom Content Lists

Even though it is an older File, the Skin Megalist is still one of the best resources out there when it comes to locating Skins (And in some cases, Meshes).
nice thanks
Sith Prime

detourne_me

I've also got a Jango Fett in my Clone Wars folder, Under Star wars from my Blender Imports link in my signature....and I just released a Jared Leto Joker... definitely not the same as Ledger, but at least he'll be fun to beat up.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: detourne_me on October 17, 2016, 06:33:45 PM
I've also got a Jango Fett in my Clone Wars folder, Under Star wars from my Blender Imports link in my signature.
thank you
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Incredible Bulk on October 17, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

> Files
                                                                                                                           > Custom Content Lists

nice thanks

Also, I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. It's just, with us handing you Skins or Meshes, then you're not being given the opportunity to really explore everything that the Community has to offer. However, with the Megalist, you can check out different versions of each Character, plus if a specific Content Creator's style really appeals to you, then you have the ability to go back and find more of the Content that they created.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 17, 2016, 06:42:59 PM
Quote from: Incredible Bulk on October 17, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

> Files
                                                                                                                           > Custom Content Lists

nice thanks

Also, I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. It's just, with us handing you Skins or Meshes, then you're not being given the opportunity to really explore everything that the Community has to offer. However, with the Megalist, you can check out different versions of each Character, plus if a specific Content Creator's style really appeals to you, then you have the ability to go back and find more of the Content that they created.
no, apology needed I was unaware of the master list it's a big help
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Kind of a strange request but you know how the ant has Soldier ant and worker and minion, I'm wondering if somebody can take those and tweak them to kind of make him look more like a termite one that looks more like a soldier termite and one that's a winged termite for a character that I'm going to call termite man
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

didnt see it on the master list but any thug with knifes out there? for :ffvstr:
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

Look in my NifSkope thread for a preview of my next release.

Incredible Bulk

Looking for a patriotic  Confederate type character
Sith Prime

daglob

I did Captain Alabama and Johnny Rebel (the gray version), and it seems I have Captain Confederacy  by Toxic J. I know I have a couple of other characters wrapped in a Confederate flag, but I don't know off hand. Is this what you want?

Incredible Bulk

Yes I'll take them all
Sith Prime

daglob

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

anyone have Texas Jack's pulp_versatile handy?
Sith Prime