News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Looking for

Started by Incredible Bulk, September 28, 2016, 09:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I'm asking what you need it for because there are a few variations.

Incredible Bulk

Ha ha you beat me I was about to post I found it for PV Thugs
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

I am having a hard time finding black and other cultural civilians.
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Didn't see DC's Icon listed on the master Skin list anyone know if he's need made?
Sith Prime

detourne_me

daglob

And Kenn X did one that is at Alex' place.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 01, 2016, 02:53:48 PM
I had a quick half hr so I knocked these very basic skins up.

It's not shown on the pic but they do have energy bouncing around them, both for the human torch mesh.
Dude, this is exactly how I picture the entity of Energy X! Just add the glowing Energy X aura and voila!

Incredible Bulk

Does anyone still have the raw energy X character mentioned above?
Sith Prime

daglob

deanjo2000

Should be in my ransoms folder, link in my sig.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

daglob

spydermann93

You know, before I knew that it was a bug, I used to use Tommyboy's Validus mesh as the Energy X guy. It had that pink texture bug on it, but I didn't know it was a bug so I thought he was a perfect fit! :lol:

Incredible Bulk

Anyone know of an old school Alan Scott GL with maybe has like a green trial that follows him as he moves?
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Looking to make a team of elemental creatures one made of pure fire, Water and the last two will be hard i dont know if they exist but Wind and Earth

Also additional colors to Sylph and more options for thugs (bats, gun, pipes, knife ect)
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Besides the above mentioned request anyone if this gal is made by anyone?
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Fernanda_Ramirez_(Earth-616)
Sith Prime

BentonGrey

Elementals: Isn't there a whirlwind mesh someplace?  Earth should be easy enough.  FFX has some rocky elemental-like mesh/skins already built in.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Incredible Bulk

Thanks for the heads up
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

OK just really quickly updating my wishlist
* Me a variation of thugs any kind of weather will be fine.  Number number there used to be like a burglar type character before

* New variations of sylphs

* And this new request maybe somebody can remember what website it was in but I remember somebody had a site that included new skins for the building characters and I believe they were all Communist inspired.  There was a Communist minute man alchymist's, diablo ect
Sith Prime

daglob

I've got those, as well as The Canadian Freedom Force. I'll send them to you in awhile.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Anyone remember where the Black Female Wonder Woman is? I remember years ago someone had made it for :ffvstr:
Sith Prime

daglob

Quote from: Incredible Bulk on November 08, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
OK just really quickly updating my wishlist
* Me a variation of thugs any kind of weather will be fine.  Number number there used to be like a burglar type character before

* New variations of sylphs

* And this new request maybe somebody can remember what website it was in but I remember somebody had a site that included new skins for the building characters and I believe they were all Communist inspired.  There was a Communist minute man alchymist's, diablo ect

I've sent you the stuff i remembered. However, there are a few Communist types in all gray uniforms, one a kind of a Communist Captain America based on the Isiah Bradley mesh. I can't remember the names, or I could look them up. Does someone remember the names?

daglob

I thought so, but I've found The Red Shield and it was by Unkoman. I'm using the list of Yahoo Groups to check it out.

daglob

I found an Isaiah Bradley Cap on Renegade's Toybox that led me to The Shield. Three was a A Staff and a Sword. That may have been all. Going to check them out.

daglob

They are in one of Unko's Yahoo Groups (I don't remember which one).

Cyber Burn

If you're still looking for alternatives for Thugs, you can check these out: http://www.mediafire.com/file/04759h2v8xhakgh/Modern_Thugs_Part_1.7z/file

And for Unkoman's Communist trio, check here, in the Irrational section: http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/unkoman.html
They are called "The Shield", "The Staff", and "The Sword".

As for the Skins for the Irrational Characters, I'm not sure where they are located online, but I can check to see if I have them. It just may take a few days to get to it.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Also looking for Groot and the andriod Red Tornado. Western cowboys and indian
Sith Prime