Main Menu

OOTP and Total War

Started by Incredible Bulk, September 30, 2016, 07:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incredible Bulk

I play Out Of The Park baseball and total war games which I have several
Sith Prime

spydermann93

Total war is my jam! I have every game in the series and countless hours put into it. Mostly modding the crap out of it, lol :P

Which title is your favorite in the series? Mine has to be Warhammer if we're talking Vanilla and Medieval 2 with mods.

Question: you don't happen to have an account on the TWC, do you? I swear I've seen somebody with your name. Could be anybody, but I have to ask :P

Incredible Bulk

Yes my name is the same over at TWC too
I have Third Age total war I have Thera total war and War Hammer total war it truly is a great timeless game
Sith Prime

spydermann93

Incredible Bulk

Oh snaps!!! Small world huh, I forgot I also have Athross Total war and Westeros total war
Sith Prime

spydermann93

Yeah, I think I've played every mod under the sun (and moon), lol, but Thera, Hyrule, and CoW are still the big standouts to me. Akthross had some pretty clever factions and mechanics. Typically when you see an undead faction, it's always Greek, Medieval European, or Ancient Egyptian, but I'm really glad Eothese went for the undead Samurai. So cool!

I can't wait to see what CA has in store for their next expansion for Warhammer. Warhammer lore is just so cool and I'm very happy CA got the rights to make it (and it's not AoS!)

I'm honestly very surprised to see another TWC'er here. I think you and I are the only two :lol:

Incredible Bulk

Agreed warhammer is very cole looking forward to next patxh
Sith Prime