News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

More help, different scope.

Started by daglob, October 01, 2016, 02:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Coil Man here is a body transplant of Male Football by Tomato on Machine Man New. The springs and stuff on his arms and legs work, but his hands and feet don't dissapear like they do with MM. Could someone who knows what's going on maybe take a little look at it? I don't know what I'm looking at in the keyframes.

I think there is a version of Hydroman that will work for Fluidman, but I have no idea how to do Multiman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Impossibles_(TV_series)

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, Keyframes are way out of my league, but as for Multiman, I had previously thought about using Vertex's "VX_Zoom" Mesh as a starting point.

daglob

I though about using Johnny Patches Multiple Man, but I look into it and I have no idea how he did it.

SickAlice

Not big on keys either but if you refer to WB's tutorial it more likely comes down to values in those animations where either a separate piece or the hand and feet Bipeds are being zero'd out and just need to be changed to 1.0 in the size value.

daglob

I think I understand that, but why doesn't the transplanted mesh do the same thing as the original? Isn't it tied to the same bips?

detourne_me

I think on Tommyboy's mesh, the hands and feet are separate pieces, so they can be scaled for the extended limbs. I can think of two ways to make your skope work.  One would be adjusting the keyframes to scale the feet and hands separately.  but that might be a chore.  The second would be to cut off the hands and feet of the tomato mesh in blender, and use the built in disembodied hands and feet from tommyboy.

daglob

I'll look, but I think the hands and feet are too different between the two meshes for that to look right.

detourne_me

daglob