Halloween Challenge 2016-All Over

Started by daglob, October 02, 2016, 03:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Yes, it's that time again; when goulies and ghosties and long legged beasties and things that go bump in the night can be skinned and posted in this thread for the edification of your peers.

And not just skins!

Any kind of Halloween content: skins, meshes, scopes, FX, even a mini-mod if you are so inclined. Dress your avatar up in orange and black, dress him up as somebody else entirely (Afghan Deadpool... hmmmm), or make and amalgam of two totally different things. Do your favorite movie monster (can't have enough of them), or any fictional critter from books, TV or comics.

To get you started:

Here we have a WIP of Henry Calvin as Superman. Looking up ol' Henry these days you see a lot of stuff of some yahoo with a similar name. Next to him is my avatar, Da Glob, in Halloween colors from some time back. Lastly is a kitbashed skin of Da Glob as Globerman.

As usual there are few rules:

Deadline is October 31, 2016.

Post your work here so we can see it and poke fun enjoy it and express our enthusiasm. If you are nearly finished by the deadline, please feel free to post after the deadline. We won't mind.

Have fun.

Boo!

daglob

With the help of Deanjo, here is The Phantom of the Rock Opera/Paradise.

Now I've got the soundtrack running through my head...

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 05, 2016, 06:05:42 PM
Wow so fast, looks bloody awesome too :D

I started this skin years ago and could never find a helmet that worked. I tried messing around with one of the shields, a few other things, nothing worked. The video card in my computer won't show the Male Basic skin underneath the helmet. Still, this is pretty much the way it will look.

Ol' Kitt here doesn't look too bad in orange and black.

Cyber Burn

Really happy to see the Phantom finished. The soundtrack is on almost every playlist that I have.  :thumbup:

daglob

spydermann93

daglob

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

BentonGrey

I'm loving all of these, DG!  I definitely like the last Phantom the best of them, but you're right, Kitt looks pretty good in Halloween colors.

I didn't even know that whole 'Phantom of the Paradise' thing existed.  Neat!

If I can manage it, I'm going to finally finish the second adventure for my Ghostbusters mod this month.  We'll see.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Thanks!

I remember Phantom of the Paradise at the Village 3 (later Village 6, now a vacant lot). Here is an updated version including the voicebox and since it is the FFv3R version, it shows the Male Basic under the helmet.

Podmark

Those are great. I quite like the Claude Raines's Phantom.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I don't think this is an original idea; I think I based it on a picture I saw someplace on the internet. Still, this is my version of Spiderpool.

deanjo2000

Very cool :D

My victim is CyberBurn lord of vampires.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

spydermann93

So does CyberPyre (Like Cyber and Vampire, get it? :P) burn in the sun or just he just use it like us hoomies?

daglob

Maybe he burns, but he likes it.

Meanwhile, as warned, a WIP of Herbert Lom as The Phantom of the Opera:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 07, 2016, 02:50:45 PM
Very cool :D

My victim is CyberBurn lord of vampires.

:eek2:  OH WOW!!! I LOVE IT!!! 

The Vampire Concept is ideal for me, especially since I can't stand being out during the day.  :lol:

daglob

daglob

And a Halloween costume from the 1960s.

daglob

And the same Halloween costume from the 1950s.

daglob

And now a Halloween Spidey:

What makes him a Halloween Spidey (other than the orange and black color scheme)? This:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

In the middle is a Ben Cooper Halloween costume we are probably familiar with. However, it is the reason I think the BND Spiderman costume looks funny: the glowing spider.

Flanking Spidey are skins of a couple of Collegville Halloween costumes (which I did years ago), both for "The Spider". Ben Cooper and Collegeville produced the majority of kids Halloween costumes for years. They fought for the rights to do cartoon, motion picture, comic strip, and comic book characters. If one of the companies didn't get the rights before the other, they did a rip off. I believe The Spider here is a rip off of Spiderman, which Ben Cooper started producing in 1963, maybe the first merchandising of the Marvel Age of Comics. Anyway, I had the green one. Steve Miller wore the green mask on the cover of The Steve Miller Band's album The Joker.

And while looking to see which company produced The Spider, I found... a rainbow version!

Just a reminder: Plaid Stallions has copies of old Collegeville and Ben Cooper catalogues.

http://www.plaidstallions.com/

daglob

detourne_me

here's a third Ghost Rider skope, that I  think qualifies for the Halloween challenge. It's Alejandra Blaze skoped from the Marvel Heroes game onto Grenadier's Warrior Woman

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

After Detourne_me's beautiful work, this looks kind of pathetic: