Previous topic - Next topic

Incredible Bulk

Any one have a link to the PFX fx site?
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Thank you I been looking all over for them
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

This works but taking for ever to add each one by one is there a file that just add then all at once?
Sith Prime

spydermann93

The PFX exe should install a large amount of FX for you.

Everything else... yeah, you have to do it one-by-one.

Incredible Bulk

Okay I installed it but for some reason they're not coming up in my game they're all installed correctly in the folder but when I click on the "the play FFX" they don't show up only on tjr actual  :ffvstr:icon they show up but the problem with that is that all the attributes and rumble room stuff from FFX are not there I csn figure it out
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

Did you install it in your FFX Folder, or your Regular FFvt3R Folder? That would most likely cause what you're seeing, I believe.

Incredible Bulk

I ended up doing it on both but they won't show up which folder should it be in?
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

When you say, "They won't show up", what do you mean by that? What won't show up where?

Incredible Bulk

They are in the folder but when I make a nea character and go to choose an fx for his power the new ones won't appear
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

You may just need to merge your FX.Dat Files then.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 17, 2016, 01:19:17 AM
You may just need to merge your FX.Dat Files then.
how would I do that? I never done that before and where are the files?
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, I've tweaked my main game's folder so much, I don't know if I'm the best one to give advice on this.

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 17, 2016, 08:26:11 PM
Unfortunately, I've tweaked my main game's folder so much, I don't know if I'm the best one to give advice on this.
I found it thanks
Sith Prime