News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Advice and input

Started by Incredible Bulk, October 09, 2016, 03:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incredible Bulk

Creating a character with jaguar abilities need some advice and see if you can think of something im missing, or needs adjustment
A jaguar is a excellent climber, swimmer, jumper, can carry twice his weight up trees can see at night.

For attributes I was thinking claws, wall climber, prowler, gymnast and danger sense? Agree would you change anything? What about speed and strength levels? This will be a female 150lbs?
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Found an issue walk climming attribute don't seem to work
Sith Prime

spydermann93

If you're trying to include it in a combo attribute, that's normal. Wall Climbing hasn't been successfully imitated in FFX3.3.1, so you have to add it as it's own attribute in the character cration screen.

If it already isn't part of a combo attribute, then I'm guessing that's because you have Super-Leaper (via Gymnast) as an attribute, making you see a hand when you try and click on top of a building. All you have to so is right-click on the building and select Move To.

Incredible Bulk

Ok that's my problem the thanks
Sith Prime

spydermann93

As for the attribute selection, I think your picks sound pretty good. Nothing I would change, personally.

daglob

I agree with Spyder, these look pretty good.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

ELECTR0

I personally wouldn't give your character the claws attribute & instead give them some piercing melee attacks. This way you can give your character a hit FX like Scratch etc... so you can see that the attack was piercing in the chaos of battle. Plus, I think that the claws attribute is better for characters that attack with fist, but might have spikes on them. If your character has an alternate run animation, then I would rename it tumble and give your character the Tumble ability. It works great for moving toward and away from ranged enemies.

Incredible Bulk

thanks for the Input Electro
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Here's a character I'm having a little trouble with I'm not too familiar with his attacks and abilities but what attributes and attacks s would you recommend for Ant-Man?   Mass control? I know he has those little desk that he uses to throw at people and it shrinks them or objects I don't know how to mimic e that attack
Sith Prime

daglob

Use "Exile"; the effect is that they are too small to do anything, but it wears off. I'm not sure how you'd do the SFX.

Incredible Bulk

wait I've never heard of Exile where do I find it at?
Sith Prime

daglob

I'm sorry, it's called Purgatory/Something. I was thinking that there was an Exile, because if memory serves (and my long term memory is usally fine), the attribute Trans-dimensional makes you immune to it.

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime