News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

ELECTR0 stuff 2016/2017

Started by ELECTR0, October 15, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

I cant wait to start pile-driving suckas with him!
Nice work Electro.
In addition to CB's point, you can take the cape nod from Gren's Drax and post it onto your existing Zangief mesh. Then you can add a cape. If you want to animate it, it's possible too. Just a bit more work skoping the keyframes.

ELECTR0

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 14, 2016, 12:54:52 AM
Nice! Is this all one Mesh/Skope, or 3 different ones? As for the Cape, if you want an Animated one, you'll probably want to start with a Mesh that already has one, maybe Grenadier's "Drax the Destroyer", or one of Tommyboy's Versatile Type Meshes, something that already has the Cape Node attached to it.

I was afraid of that. I suppose it's not worth it just to have a caped skin. To answer your question, yes they are all on the same mesh. I have a link to the video in the release section of me switching threw the outfits, as well as Zangief fighting a bear. :)

Edit :

Quote from: detourne_me on November 14, 2016, 01:25:10 AM
I cant wait to start pile-driving suckas with him!
Nice work Electro.

In addition to CB's point, you can take the cape nod from Gren's Drax and post it onto your existing Zangief mesh. Then you can add a cape. If you want to animate it, it's possible too. Just a bit more work skoping the keyframes.

Thanks! I'll look into it.

ELECTR0

Early look at Diehard from Youngblood.

Base Skin = Murs47 & C6 (Metal base)
Base Mesh = Checkmate_Knightv1_Male_Gren by Grenadier
Shoulder rings = colossal_boy1_tv by Tommyboy
Shield = Captain_America_TV_REN by Renegade
Leg rings = hercules_new_tf by Tommyboy

spydermann93

Youngblood, ehhh?

You and Cyber should team up, lol :P

Cyber Burn

Looks good.  :thumbup:

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 15, 2016, 03:04:42 AM
Youngblood, ehhh?

You and Cyber should team up, lol :P

Yeah, I never got to finish Skoping up Youngblood like I wanted to.  :(  Just not enough time in the day.

spydermann93

lol, it's all good man :P

Just jokin around :P

ELECTR0

Cyber I got your Shaft & Badrock. Do you have unfinished skopes still laying around of other members?

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, no, they didn't survive the yearly Summer purge.  :(

windblown

ELECTR0

I'm done with the skoping for Diehard. I might have add a belt later on if I feel like making his WW2 costume. I made a little more progress on the skin, but not much.

Neck collar = krona_tf by Tommyboy
Tubes on back = antman_tvlite by Tommyboy
Turbine on end of tube = M.A.C.H._3_tvlite by Tommyboy
Cylinders on ankle = antman_tvlite by Tommyboy

detourne_me

Sweet Diehard! I like the little extras you put into your work. Those details really represent the characters well.

murs47

That chest hair on Zangief...

"Grrrr baby! Very grrrr!"

ELECTR0

Started back work on Diehard. Vid of progress so far. If everyone likes the shield animations then I will move onto the glove textures.

Vid : https://youtu.be/4jDVZNbijYU

BentonGrey

Wow man, that is really awesome!  That's a great effect!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Agreed, that is just fantastic!  :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page