detourne_me's Import/Export Enterprises - Updated with TMNT stuff

Started by detourne_me, October 16, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

So I want to try a new way to release my skopes through Mediafire, Imgur, and this site. I will be posting images of the characters, and clicking on them should lead straight to the download page from Mediafire.  If it works out well, I'll be updating this post to be a little repository of my releases so far.

The first batch of releases for this experiment will be:

AvPvTvR
Spoiler

DC Movie and TV Universe
Spoiler

Doctor Who
Spoiler

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Spoiler

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Spoiler

Saint Seiya - These skopes were a special request from Heroidosilencio, and he'd like to share them with the community.
Spoiler

WWE Superstars - Imported from games such as WWE All-Stars, and Smackdown vs. Raw 2009-2011.
Spoiler

WyldFyre

Just checked it out and it worked for me. This is an interesting idea. Can you link to other locations besides Mediafire?
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

These are awesome DM! I can't wait till next week when I'll have some time to check these out.

windblown

detourne_me

New Batman Beyond Mesh!

Click the pic for direct download, or go to my DC folder here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/j8vqkfeft9d8x/DCUO

He is skoped from the iOS Injustice: Gods Among Us Batman Beyond mesh, with wings by Tommyboy, and keyframes by Tommyboy, Beyonder, Ink, and Grenadier.

And Dormammu!

Click the pic for direct download, or go to my Marvel folder here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6evf7xf2ffcgu/Marvel

He is skoped from the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Dormammu mesh, with Fire FX by Windblown and keyframes by IPS and Grenadier.

detourne_me

Here's another Iron Man mesh,  This time it's the Mark 3 suit from the first two Iron Man movies.

It's a pretty big download as he is meant for both  :ff: and  :ffvstr:

detourne_me

Some new aliens to beat up today!

First, the Espheni from Falling Skies... I've never seen the show or game, but I think he looks cool.  I gave him some interesting keyframes.

Also from Falling Skies is the Volm,  again I don't know anything about him, so I made a few different styles...

Here's a normal soldier. and Here's an engineer type guy.

Finally, we've got a long awaited Star Wars villain, the Jedi-killing cyborg General Grievous!

You can also watch a short video of his lightsabers in action Here!

spydermann93

These are really cool, ESPECIALLY Grievous!

I love that although two of the arms are "static", they're still twirling those lightsabers giving a much greater sense of dynamics

Excellent work, DM!

heroidosilencio

WOW!!!!

I WAS WAITING SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! FOR GENERAL GRIEVOUS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DETOURNE_ME!!!

detourne_me

windblown

All of them look great, but that General Grievous is really impressive!

SickAlice

detourne_me

Here are a few more Star Wars meshes.
Jyn Erso is from the new Battlefront DLC, K-2SO and Agent Kallus are low-poly meshes from the new Force Arena mobile game.

I've also released Thanos and a few more WWE Immortals meshes.

BentonGrey

Wow, amazing stuff DM!  I like your new release style, and I can't believe this crazy variety of materials.  Look at all the TMNT stuff!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

detourne_me

Just uploaded the Jim Lee X-Men from Future Fight here.
Beast, Cyclops, Magneto, Rogue and Wolverine, all ripped from the Marvel Future Fight app, and based on meshes by Ink, Renegade, Grenadier, and Texas Jack. Enjoy!

Shogunn2517

detourne_me

I'm starting to import a new batch of nostalgia-inspired meshes.
Here's the first wave of meshes I'll be importing from the Android game, Transformers: Earth Wars.
All of the meshes were ripped from the game by Bionicsix88

These meshes were all based off of Valandar's incredible Transformers meshes of course, but with additional keyframe elements from Grenadier. I tried skoping the keys to give each character some special attacks, and all of them have a vehicle mode attack.  This way you don't need to make Shapeshifter hero files.
These are all for  :ffvstr:

Here's the first wave:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

cranlox

Your work is excellent The heroes of the MFF marvel are even better than in the MFF itself. Thanks for popeye!

cranlox

info about Falling Skies: Espheni is the villain alien raze that attack the Earth with a lot of machines spaceships and a hybrid of human with a lot of legs.
The Volm raze is a friendly raze that help the humans to stop the villains.
The Skin that use for the Volm is the Skin of Cochisem, a special friend of Tom, the leader of humans. the soldiers of Volm is most dark but it´s okey, the Volms are identical haha
The best characters of Falling is: Tom Mason(Noah Wyle), Hal Mason(Drew Roy), John Pope(Colin Cunningham), Coronel Weaver(Will Patton).
If at any moment you add any of these characters to the freedomforce universe, i will super grateful for they.
Excellent work!
what a talent!