News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Grey is the new black

Started by Doom2099, October 23, 2016, 05:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom2099

Hey guys, Felt like skinning the new Spider-MJ from Renew your vows. Its on the version of Spiderman_AA with the female body swap. Haven't figured out how to add the hair and earrings if anyone wants to help that would be great!

daglob

Usually you can just stick them on the "head", and they will stay in place, provided you delete the Niskininstance.

Also, this is another one off my list.

Doom2099

daglob

Doom2099

Just placing the Crymson mesh from Ewzy on AA's Spidey mesh. Its designed to work on Male_basic meshes so its an easy swap. Don't know how to put ears, earrings or the bob of hair on her.

Doom2099

Been toiling away at this for over a week and still got nowhere. Can anyone help me by skoping the hair from the Black Queen mesh onto the mesh for me? Using AA's Spider-Man mesh with the Crymson mesh on it! Infuriated from trying to skope it.

detourne_me

I could give you a hand,  just send me the meshes and let me know which pieces you need.  I'll pm you with my email address. :)

Doom2099

Big thanks to DM for skoping this for me! Need to skin the mask properly but this is like 85% done.

Podmark

Very nice! Pretty cool seeing the new design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Doom2099

Hey guys! This is my new project.....

..... if someone could help me out with a skope. I was planning on using Sickalice's Stunner mesh, but I cant seem to skope off the heels and give her regular feet. Anyone interested?

daglob

Look at Alex's place in my stuff at the "She Thing/Ms. Marvel". She includes a mesh similar to Stunner but with no heels. Actually, it includes both in the same mesh. Alice does good work.

Doom2099

Perfect man! Will get to work on her tonight!