News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Morph with a nose.

Started by daglob, October 26, 2016, 04:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I've tried to do this, but I can't. The nose doesn't follow the face around, it moves on it's own.

Would someone better at scoping than I am please give the poor man a nose and send him to lonespaceranger@gmail.com?

Cyber Burn

I'd be willing to try. What game is this for? And where did you get the nose from?

daglob

Could have sworn I clicked on "Requests"...

To have a shape shifter with a cape. Make a new Glob Reeves Superman skin. You know, the usual. I got the nose from Pulp Versatile.

Cyber Burn

I'm a bit behind schedule, but if you don't mind a wait, I'd be glad to give it a try.

detourne_me

Sorry for coming late, but why don't you use Tomato's Morph mesh? http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/tomato.html
He's got a nose.

Tomato

Admittedly he doesn't have a cape, but I based it on the Morph mesh, so adding the cape back on wouldn't be as hard as adding a nose was.

daglob

I've been looking at it. It has the "bones" or whatever for a cape. Many trips to the doctor though haven't given the the time to do much.

Tomato

If nothing else, I don't mind pulling it up once I'm home and throwing Syn's cape back on, if you want. It'll be several hours before I'm at my computer though, so if someone wants to help before then it's just a matter of copying all the pieces back.

Tomato

APPARENTLY I need someone to send me Syn's Morph mesh so I can skope those pieces back on. hrm.

mygreyhulk100@hotmail.com, or just do the skope for me and let me know.

daglob

I sent you the mesh. I tried scoping it on but it didn't work. The capes hand around between animations, just floating there in mid air.

Tomato

They probably have to be put back exactly where they originally were, and I have to see the internals of both Nifs to know where that is. I'll take a look when I can.

crosspotts1.0

can i get syns morph iv looked thru the web and cant find him