News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

How to install a voicepack?

Started by CycloneJoker, November 14, 2016, 07:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CycloneJoker

So I downloaded a voicepack, but I have no clue of how to install it, could someone help me with that?

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

ELECTR0

First off do you have FFvTTR Mod Tools installed? If not then you can download it here : http://www.alexff.com/goodies.php

1 : Copy all the text from the Speech & paste it at the bottom of your  :ffvstr: Speech file located in Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\Data\Lang\English\Speech.text file. Then save. If your using FFX3 then you will need to add the text to FFX3 speech file as well.

2 : Put the Voicepack folder with the MP3 files in your Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\Data\Sounds\Speech\English folder.

3 : Open up FFEdit  click on Characters tab at the top. Highlight Alchemiss and at the bottom click copy & replace name. Change the name to your Voicepack name. Now un-tick the box that says Campaign Only in the top right so that it is blank. Change the Speech ID to whatever the ID number is of your new Speech text. Now save at bottom.

4 : Now click on the Templates tab at the top. Highlight Alchemiss, copy & replace name to your Voicepack name. Now save.

5 : Finally open the Options Tab & generate language files. Your finished!

You will also need to setup paths in the Options tab before you use the Editor. I'm ussing FFX3.3 mod to run my game & I have my paths setup like this :

Primarary Data Path : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich\ffx3

Secondary Data Path : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich\Data

Nif Libarary Path : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich\Data\art

Sound Path : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich\ffx3\sounds

Game Exe : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich\ffvt3r.exe

Level Editor Exe : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich\ffvt3rEdit.exe

Python Editor : C:\Windows\Notepad.exe

Output Directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\ffx3\Lang\English