Meh
Dislike
Hate

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

I know some people love this look... but I really don't care for it. I gave it a "Meh"

Cyber Burn

I had to go with "Dislike". This Costume just never did it for me. Too busy.

Shaboba

Maybe I'm just looking at this through my 90s-bias goggles, but this is by far my favorite Cyke costume.

Ouflah

I know many consider it the definitive Cyclops suit, I prefer this one:
Spoiler

Even so, I think this 90's one is okay. I'm giving it a like.
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

daglob

Under all the useless straps is a decent costume.

Glitch Girl

It's a bit too strappy, but I'll always have an affection for this outfit probably because of the time frame and media I associate it with (darn those 90's nostalga goggles).

Sadly, one of my favorite Cyclops outfits also seems to be one of the most short-lived. I like its simplicity and having the x end at the hips instead of lower is a good choice.
Spoiler

Also, while not comic book canon, the X-Men Evolution version  is pretty cool.
Spoiler
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

bat1987

Had to go with love. Just so many fond memories of this costume, comics, cartoon, Marvel vs Capcom etc. Still is first thing that comes to mind when i think of Cyclops.

Podmark

I'm definitely in the Like category. This is a candidate for my favourite Cyke costume. I'd have to really review them to find my favourite.

The only thing I dislike is how the chest straps are sometimes drawn. Sometimes they look too clunky or have too many pouches, or just look awkward. Otherwise this is a sharp look that I've always found made Scott look like a pro, but with just enough style to show how cool he is.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page