News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

tweaking maximum strenght levels

Started by Red Fisser, November 07, 2016, 10:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Fisser

Years ago, while I was playing  :ffvstr: I had tweaked the maximum values of strenght, resulting into some very extreme punches, for the characters that had 10 points of strenght (enemies where sent in a crazy richochet motion,that would destroy buildings in its way!-which I found a perfect fit for superman level characters, back in the day )
Anyone knows where that specific document rensponsible for those values,might be?

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

spydermann93

I know I've seen this somewhere; I think in the Hero Files section. It's gonna have a workaround by KennX and it has to do with removing the strength limit and using Heavy Lifter multiple times in a custom made Combo Attribute.

Red Fisser

Just today, I ve found this!!>>>>>>http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=58065.msg789311#msg789311<<<
I think thats it! But still dont have time to check it out properly.

Incredible Bulk

I think from what I was told there is a post somewhere that has a more simple way
Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

Incredible Bulk

Sith Prime

spydermann93

It's Bulk's second link that I was referring to. That should get you what you want :)

Incredible Bulk

So if I understand this correctly this method does not work? In reference to link two I posted
Sith Prime

Red Fisser

I finally found a solution to my problem!! :thumbup: Just tweak the metabolic strenght attribute(through simply changing its numbers in ffx.py) and voila!

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Red Fisser on April 12, 2017, 02:20:06 PM
I finally found a solution to my problem!! :thumbup: Just tweak the metabolic strenght attribute(through simply changing its numbers in ffx.py) and voila!
wondering if anyone else has tried this?
Sith Prime