Unbelievable!

Started by thalaw2, November 09, 2016, 05:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Forbidden, you say?

Spoiler

Silver Shocker

Spoiler

AHH! Exodia! Noone's ever been able to summon it. Because this game makes no sense! No one can figure out the rules to it!

"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

daglob

Driving me to drink; I had to have a cup of coffee today.

Silver Shocker

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 10, 2016, 04:02:11 AM
I'm very impressed with the fact that this thread has some thirty posts and hasn't crossed into dangerous territory.

I'll echo what Reep said.  The current direction of the thread is fine, but let's avoid forbidden topics.
I think we all understand that there are other places we can talk in more detail....about Tolberlones.
"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa

BentonGrey

I love this community.  Whatever else goes on in the world, I'm thankful for all of y'all.  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

HarryTrotter

As far as I noticed,Megyn Kellys hair was more important then...toblerones.
>Internet<
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

Silver Shocker

It depends where you look I guess. I've heard nothing about that, but tolberone coverage is common.
~Rocky Balboa

HarryTrotter

Quote from: Silver Shocker on November 10, 2016, 07:51:22 AM
It depends where you look I guess. I've heard nothing about that, but tolberone coverage is common.

I guess you dont have The Sun.Lucky you. :)
Jon Farmer

Silver Shocker

"Print is dead"
~Egon Spengler, Ghostbusters, 1984.
~Rocky Balboa

HarryTrotter

Dont worry,they keep up with the times.Facebook and all that.
Im surprised anyone missed the jokes about Clair Underwood style hair.
Jon Farmer

Glitch Girl

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM
I love this community.  Whatever else goes on in the world, I'm thankful for all of y'all.  :D

Just echoing what Benton said because I couldn't put it any better.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

daglob

Quote from: Silver Shocker on November 10, 2016, 07:58:54 AM
"Print is dead"
~Egon Spengler, Ghostbusters, 1984.

It sure was after he blasted it with a plasma cannon...

cmdrkoenig67

I'm just quoting both GG and BG, because these forums are my Rock.  Sob.... :cry: :cry:
Quote from: Glitch Girl on November 10, 2016, 02:59:00 PM
Quote from: BentonGrey on November 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Just echoing what Benton said because I couldn't put it any better.

Epimethee

A big hug from up North*, and hoping the planet won't be too damaged by the next few years.

*Sorry about the Toblerone issue: we've taken the extra chocolate to make bricks for a verrrrrry long wall of deliciousness.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Deaths Jester

I think I speak for everyone when I say, <rips the loudest, longest, most vile fart that can exist, drowning out everything he says>, so let's get drunk!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

DJ is one of those few special people who can say more with their butt than they can with their mouth.

Other examples, of course, quickly spring to mind.

HarryTrotter

Jon Farmer

Ouflah

He's going to start S.H.I.E.L.D.
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

HarryTrotter

i was thinking hes going to start The Inhumans. :rolleyes:
Thou,okay,Im not that surprised.We knew they were good friends before.
Jon Farmer

thalaw2

Darth Vader is probably going to be the next mention as a new cabinet member...or has he already joined?
革命不会被电视转播

Silver Shocker

^ Actually I think that's a poor comparison. Darth Vader is far too sympathetic, noble and likable a character to be lumped into such as group.  :P
~Rocky Balboa

Deaths Jester

It won't be Vader but I hear Jar Jar Benks has a chance...

Silver Shocker

At first I wasn't following you, but then I remembered the Darth Jar Jar meme and suddenly the pieces fell into place.
~Rocky Balboa

kkhohoho

Okay, I know politics are a no-no, and I respect that, but there's something I just have to get off my chest.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- {Is shot.}

Owie. Sorry about that. But it had to be done.
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

Deaths Jester

The new McGuyver not what you thought it'd be, Kkhohoho?

kkhohoho

Quote from: Deaths Jester on January 28, 2017, 11:55:44 PM
The new McGuyver not what you thought it'd be, Kkhohoho?

Sadly no. I thought it was a going to be a fun, open show for all audiences, but as is, it's really only marketed to straight white people who remember the old show growing up rather than a new generation of fans with fresher, more progressive ideas. It's also got some strange ideas about foreign policy. That one episode where a corrupt government official tried to institute a ban on immigrants was just weird.

Glitch Girl

I'm trying to think of a vague enough analogy for recent events I can use here but I can't.

Thankfully I have other places I can vent, and at those places kkhohoho, there is breaking news that is a small positive sign.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

kkhohoho

Quote from: Glitch Girl on January 29, 2017, 02:57:51 AM
I'm trying to think of a vague enough analogy for recent events I can use here but I can't.

Thankfully I have other places I can vent, and at those places kkhohoho, there is breaking news that is a small positive sign.

Same here. It's just that it's so... frustrating, you know? But I guess we'll all just got to deal with it in our own ways. And I guess one of mine just turned out to be comparing recent events to a show I never even watched. ;)

Deaths Jester

...and people say I'm only useful at drinking...

BentonGrey

It's good to have a place like this, where we can focus on more joyful things.  I spend my days dealing with the other stuff and doing my bit, but it is nice to occasionally just punch a Nazi with Captain America.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/