Thanksgiving Challenge 2016-Game over man...

Started by daglob, November 02, 2016, 02:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

Well, some interest has been shown for a Thanksgiving Challenge, so here it is.

Create some kind of Thanksgiving content- characters, FX, anything. I'm thinking that we could expand the subject to cover anything to do with harvest, Fall, or food.

As always, the rules are simple:

Deadline will be November 27 (gives you time to recover from Turkey Day)

Show it here so we can get a look at it.

Have fun.

daglob

To get things going, here is a skin and scope I did last year: Pilgrimpool.

And here are some old skins that are kinda harvest timey, Bat-Pumpkin and Squash:

daglob

(crickets chirping, Daffy Duck standing alone, looking frustrated)

Incredible Bulk

Where are the teenage mutant native American Turtles?
Sith Prime

daglob

daglob

So, there is one week until Thanksgiving, and ten days 'til the deadline.

I've got this crazy idea for a pulp villain called Terrible Tom...

daglob

I did these last year, but, along with the turkey, football is a Thanksgiving tradition. Now, here we have Alabama and Auburn football players and Supermen. The Iron Bowl is on the 26th, a confrontation that divides the state and pits Lady Grey against Da Glob. This Thanksgiving day we have Vikings vs. Lions, Redskins vs. Cowboys, and Steelers vs. Colts. Alice has the football players at The Litterbox, so you could do your version of your favorite team.

Cyber Burn

These are cool. I've been using the Football player as a guinea pig in the rumble room to test my Skopes out on. I've been hoping to see some more Skins for him.

daglob

Only three day left 'til he deadline, so shake off the turkey coma and get hopping.

crosspotts1.0

i don't know if this is allowed since i cant skope but this is what i did in gimp for my contribution

nick fury and the agent of giving 

daglob

daglob

Time is up. I want to thank Crosspots 1.0 for his contribution. I can't say anything about anyone else, since I couldn't get anything going either.

So, next is the Christmas Challenge.