News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

first skin some cannon fodder any one

Started by crosspotts1.0, November 26, 2016, 08:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

well i made my first skin and will eventually release him in a set but i bring to u some cannon fodder

daglob

Cyber Burn

Did someone say "Cannonfodder"???  :D You can never have too much Cannonfodder!!! Very nicely done, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

crosspotts1.0

WELL IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT GAME HES FROM U ALL CAN GUESS thats what ill be doing at least the best i can lol but thanks to daglob im scoping things right now as just tests and im geting the hang of it and having fun to i realized u cant use all skcopes with each other wich sucks cause some have wepons and need to find them on some one else i gota mesage sick alice about editig key frames and then id be set with a crap load of release lol but till then just skins

detourne_me

He looks pretty cool! Thats really impressive for a first skin. Keep at it man. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Cyber Burn

Hi Cross, is that the original "Male_Belt_Guns" Mesh? While it's definitely a Classic (And yes, I still use it for certain Characters), have you thought about using Draven's "The Phantom DX" Mesh"? It would allow for a little more versatility in regards to animations.