Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Power Rangers

Started by Neros Urameshi, December 11, 2016, 02:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: spydermann93 on December 20, 2016, 11:50:50 PM
Quote from: detourne_me on December 20, 2016, 10:50:23 PM
There is a curved sword hidden in the power ranger mesh though...maybe it's used for the green ranger?

Sweet skin Deanjo! When will you be releasing all of this glorious stuff you've been previewing? I especially like key Earthworm Jim!

Yep! It's his Dragon Sword, or whatever.

Correction: The Sword of Darkness. And boy, is it awesome! :D

deanjo2000

I've moved him over to Tomatos skope because I like the idle 2 :D I've also redone his chest emblem as id done it too small.

I hope to start releasing stuff soon, im going to try and stay away from yahoo though so whats the best method?
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

detourne_me

brilliant work!

I recommend Mediafire because it's free and easy to set up :)

Cyber Burn

The larger Logo definitely improves the execution of the Skin (Not that it needed it...At all), but the Helmet looks different as well, is it larger than the other Mesh?

And I have to agree with DM, MediaFire really is a much better option than Yahoo Groups. Though, I'm not really sure what else is out there.

Tomato

TBF, the mesh has both the dragon dagger AND the Sword of Darkness, SO.

Since he's using my skope as a base, the helmet might be the green ranger helmet, which I skoped larger (I used a bigger base mesh for Linkara so had to skope the helmet a bit bigger) and has the little "fin" on it.

Edit: I keep forgetting to mention how awesome the skin work on Tommy is. Really good work.

Neros Urameshi

I have to agree! With just a change of the helmet (maybe) and the weapon (into the Saba Saber), he'll be complete!

Oh! That reminds me. Would someone please provide the FX for the Power Rangers?

detourne_me

did you check the FX thread?  tenth entry on the list.

Neros Urameshi

That's the Power Bow and Dagger, which I got.

Neros Urameshi

I have another mesh/skin requests that is related to Power Rangers.

Can anyone please try and make one out of Zordon?

Not the head in the cosmic tube, this awesome form from the Zordon of Eltar fan film:

Neros Urameshi

There's also a bunch of new stuff that I believe should be added to the Power Rangers meshes (male and female); Can someone make up the Green-Powered MMPR team (The Power Rangers powered by the Green Ranger's powers in the comic, that is)? I call them the Mighty Morphin Green Guardians.

Discoking090

Are there zord meshes from power rangers? like the individual beasts, Dragonzord, etc.

Neros Urameshi

Ohh, a very good point! Couldn't have asked that better myself! ;)

Discoking090

sweet, I recently inquried about the individual zords, maybe skins for a few of val's tf meshes?

Neros Urameshi

Quote from: Discoking090 on December 07, 2017, 03:02:30 AM
sweet, I recently inquried about the individual zords, maybe skins for a few of val's tf meshes?
A very logical choice. I would love to see it happen, too. Heck, I remember seeing a Dragonzord skin for a Mechagodzilla mesh.

Neros Urameshi

You know, I just realize something. There oughta be meshes/skins of Lord Drakkon's Ranger Sentries.

Neros Urameshi

The Ranger Slayer is now released in Legacy Wars, and so is Rita Repulsa. I would appreciate it if there were model imports of them and the Ryu Ranger.

Cybertronian

Quote from: detourne_me on December 18, 2016, 06:10:01 PM
No Zord meshes, but you could probably skin Valandars Dinobot and Predacon meshes...that might work.
I wish I could get ahold to his meshes (in particular Blaster, if he made one). But I can't seem to pick them up, even on Internet Wayback.
But you're right... Grimlock, Slag, Swoop, Sludge, and Rampage would make excellent substitutions for the Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Pterodactyl, Titanus, and Sabre-toothed Tiger Zords. (Rampage would also be a nice fill-in for the White Tigerzord's 2 modes.)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetroplexBattleNetwork -- The new Freedom Force fight club that you DO talk about!

(STILL offering incentives to new and unpatched players, PLUS some of my own FX experiments!)

Cybertronian

Quote from: deanjo2000 on December 19, 2016, 08:18:14 PM
I could skope a white ranger,  I want to finish a few other things first but I'll add it to the list

I tried and its not perfect but its ok, no sabaa though, still needs some extras skinning but its getting there.

I tested out and love your White Ranger! I wish it were compatible with :ff: as I play both games.
So far I've downloaded the male_basic- and female_basic- zyuranger meshes and even made tweaks to both, allowing all combinations (except a few yellow helmet variations) to use the dragon shield. All versions of this mesh put my "TM_PoweredRanger", "TM_SixthRanger", and especially "task_mistress_PoweredRanger" skopes to shame. That being said, if there are versions of of the (Z) Putty, Lord Zedd, Goldar, and White Ranger skopes to be had for the original Freedom Force, please reply with a link.
     -- Cybertronian. :ff:
P.S.: In the meantime, I will be cooking up an FX for Lord Zedd's monster growth grenade. (Liberty Lad's bombs are already the perfect shape!)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetroplexBattleNetwork -- The new Freedom Force fight club that you DO talk about!

(STILL offering incentives to new and unpatched players, PLUS some of my own FX experiments!)

Neros Urameshi

I just updated my list of model import requests from Power Rangers Legacy Wars.