News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Jedi

Started by bungs2001, December 12, 2016, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bungs2001

Hi All just was interested in what hero files some of you have done for jedi Knights/masters etc. I am re doing all my hero files and was just interested. Thanks in advance  :thumbup:

spydermann93

I've been working ideas for some. I've been trying to think if I wanted to go with Energy or Heat for lightsabers, but I eventually went with Energy just to stay consistent with blasters from the fodder.

I've also been giving very high chances for Jedi/Sith to deflect energy projectiles (you don't seem them get shot too often) and Crushing Direct powers to simulate various force abilities as well as some swaps for "Pull" in some cases.  Also, I gave lightning to Sidious, because how could you not? :P

bungs2001

Cool I have gone very similar also, and had the whole heat vs energy for the sabers, I went with a passive defense to help with enhances senses to try to mimic a problem detected in the force.

spydermann93

Yeah, I'very been trying to experiment with multiple PD's for my force users; one to deflect blasers and one to dodge/block lightsabers. For some, I even add a PD to resist direct physical attacks to show mastery of the force. I like my Jedi and Sith to have rapid lightsaber attacks (except for Vader because he moves kinda slow), so PD's help a lot with survivability but not making them too OP.

With Grandmaster Luke (Luke from episode 6) and a few others, I also gave them some direct mental atracks to show off Jedi mind tricks.

Attributes such as Disciplined, Jumper, Super-Leaper, Danger Sense, and Acrobatic are also fairly standard.

bungs2001

:thumbup: just ran a good scrap in watch mode with Vader vs cap America came down to one blow for a Vader win.

spydermann93

That would be a fun fight to see. As long as Vader doesn't just Force Choke Cap, that is :P