Hate

Podmark

Another 90s X-Man for the holidays:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

I gave Beast a Like.
This particular look barely qualifies as a costume, but of trunk designs he wore as an ape this was definitely the best.

Ape beast was a solid design, but personally I've moved past it and prefer his cat and current look (has anyone settled on a name for his current body?).
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

5: This is Beast to me.  This, as Pod says, is barely a costume, but nonetheless, it captures the character.  He's an almost perfect fusion of design and concept, like the classic Joker.  It's a wonderful study in dichotomy, the interior in contrast to the exterior.  It's pretty hard to improve on, and I've never cared for the cat-like designs.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

This one is hard for me to judge, honestly. On the one hand, if we're going by JUST the costume, this is perhaps the lamest of any costume we've yet discussed. Beast's speedo is boring, uninspired, and a direct ripoff of the Thing's own speedo... and is far worse because at least in that case it adds some color contrast against Ben's rocky skin. Beast's speedo is basically the same color as his fur. By comparison, the X-factor black/blue and red design (itself a nod to Beast's post graduation costume) and the design used in Whedon's Astonishing run are both far better in terms of the costume itself.

But frankly, I think the point is to judge these costumes on the whole and... yeah, this just IS the Beast. I'm admittedly more fond of his most recent mutation than the cat one, but this will always be the version of Beast I love most.

Ouflah

It's interesting to me that the hairstyle Wolverine got was very similar to Beast's hairstyle. I think it suits Beast better-- although I'm not sure why the hair is shaped like pointy ears when Beast actually has real pointy ears.
"Superhero deaths are basically an unproven hypothesis at this point."
-Mike Exner III

Glitch Girl

this beast is my quintessential beast - one to a certain degree has accepted his mutation and is going to have a  little fun with it. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

bat1987

Like someone has pointed it already, this is the beast. Its the first look that comes to mind when i think of Beast.